SIX

SIX - MORE

+

Dirty Dancer?" Alex questioned

Dirty Dancer?" Alex questioned. She bursts into laughter. She thinks the name is ridiculous.

I rolled my eyes. I don't know why Justin called me that nor do I understand whats so funny about it. I mean why would he even call me that? I'm just a dancer..

But I will be doing dirty dances with him soon..

"Oh shut up. Would you?" I said with a hint of annoyance. I crossed my arm over my chest.

"Alright alright." Alex says as her laughing fades but more laughter creeps up. She hugs me trying to apologize for laughing. "Okay okay! Ill stop." Alex says and she stops laughing.. "I wonder what he would do to you. As in -and I quote- "dancing"." She winks, I started to think about it also.

What was me and Justin truly going to do? I started to anxious just by thinking of it ..

"What do you think he is going to do?" I asked. I am curious of Alex's response. She shrugged as her lips parted.

"Maybe while you guys are dancing he would maybe touch a.ss and turn you on." She winks. She always has jokes, I see.

"No. I'm not like Carly, giving in isn't my thing. He isn't my boyfriend anyway." I said, he may have Carly and Alice wrapped around his finger but he is most definitely not going to have me wrapped around his finger..

"He soon will." Alex mumbled and I pinched her. "Ow! Gosh take a joke Sydney."

"Don't call me by my middle name." I said.

"Whatever. But all Im saying is, just be careful with him. Like I said before, people do want to f*ck him repeatedly. You're known in the famous society now so dont do anything stupid with him. Okay?" She warns.

"Okay." I said nodding, taking her word for it.

â—†

NEXT DAY

"Lindsey! Your clothes are in your room go get dressed." I yelled. She nodded running with her towel wrapped around her body to her room.

A beep came from my phone and I grabbed my phone. I unlocked it, seeing a text message from my Mother.

'From Mom:

Gabrielle? Gabrielle? Gabrielle Sydney Anderson!!! You never told me you're dating a celebrity !"

'To Mom:

Im not. Hes my dancer teacher remember? & U never told me When you're going to pick up Lindsey to hang out with her..'

'From Mom:

We'll get her soon. Me & your Father need time alone. For...'

'To Mom: