FOUR

gabby and brody ^

FOUR - PAST

+

NEXT DAY

NEXT DAY

I rushed out of bed quickly running to Lindsey's room. I didn't want her to be late for school.

Lindsey is fast asleep but her beauty sleep would be waken by my screams to wake up for hell, aka school. Thank god I graduated.

"Lindsey! Wake up! School!" I yell. She groaned and opened her brown eyes slowly. I picked her up from bed and walked to the bathroom. Alex left earlier this morning and I'm here doing my daily routine.

"Mom and Dad you owe me big time." I mumbled to myself when I put Lindsey down. Lindsey goes to the sink to start brushing her teeth. The white foam from the toothpaste forming in her mouth.

I started the shower for her, the water becoming hot .. I could be a good parent but me having kids... That's not my time yet.

"Shower!" I said pointing at the shower once she finishes brushing her teeth.. She took off her clothes and got in the shower.

I left the bathroom and went to her room to pick her clothes. This is my routine in the weekdays, getting Lindsey for school, take her to the bus, I sleep till its time for dance, go to dance, rush back home to see Lindsey. I do have a babysitter for her but I call her only when I need her.

◆LATER

"Book bag?" I asked.

"Check." Lindsey answered.

"Lunch box?"

"Check."

"Positive attitude for school?"

Lindsey made a scowl face which made me laugh

Lindsey made a scowl face which made me laugh. "Check."

"Alright let's go." I said exiting out the house waiting for the bus at the bus stop.

-

After five minutes of waiting, the bus finally arrived and picked her up , I quickly rushed back into house and crashed into my bed in relief that I could sleep more.