TWENTY-FIVE

DIRTY DANCER IS #37 IN FANFICTION!!! OMG THANK U!!!

TWENTY-FIVE - SHOCK

+

After me and Justin made up I feel as though me and Justin are closer to each other better than before but I do not know what to do with Brody, Brody popped out of no where, but I and Brody are just friends yet Justin does not like him

After me and Justin made up I feel as though me and Justin are closer to each other better than before but I do not know what to do with Brody, Brody popped out of no where, but I and Brody are just friends yet Justin does not like him. But Justin did put the ring he gave to me back on my finger. The same ring I threw at him. I did miss the ring.

And I know if Brody and Justin are even slightly close to each other just by being just 12 yards away fire is going to fight fire.

Besides that point I am really excited for my mother's wedding, Alexandria and I are helping my Mom pick out her wedding dress, I dunno why she waited the last minute when the wedding is in a week but regardless I'm excited but I didn't want to be a bridesmaid.

We enter the wedding boutique store, then greeted with an employee with a cheerful meaningful smile.

"Hello my name is Lucy. Welcome to Wedding Dresses Come True! Who's the lucky soon to be bride for today?" Lucy smiled. I and Alex both point at my Mom.

My mom chuckles, "I am."

"Yay! Congrats! What dresses are you aiming for ? Long or medium length? Straps or no straps?"

"Straps and long." My Mother said. Lucy nodded getting my mothers measurements.

"Alright follow me." Lucy smiled instructing us. We all oblige following her into our own section to try on dresses. I and Alex sat down while my Mother stood up. "Whats your name Ma'am?"

"Daniela Anderson." My Mom answered, Yes I have my Mothers last name instead of my Fathers, simply because my Father preferred it.

"Alright Daniela  youre petite so I'll be getting racks of dresses perfect just for your size, be right back." Lucy said leaving. My mother sat down next to us looking at us.

"I use to weight alot of pounds because of Gabrielle when I was pregnant with her. I had cravings 24/7. I'm 111 pounds and I was twice this weight when I was and gave birth to Gabby. That's why it took me so long to try for another baby so I can loose all that Baby fat, thanks Gabby." My Mom said.

"Your welcome Mommy." I said blowing her a kiss as Alex giggled.

"I invited to Brody to the wedding, I made sure he isn't going to do anything slick around you so I also invited Justin." My Mom winked, I rolled my eyes. Brody wouldn't even try anything even if Justin was or was not around . He matured, finally .