EIGHTEEN

I want to thank all the loyal readers for voting ! & Commenting! Dont be a silent reader :)

EIGHTEEN - SEDUCTIVE

+

I closed the front door, pressing my back onto the white colored door, the coldness of the door compressing with my warm back

I sign, I bit my lower lip my womanhood still feeling tingly of a feeling, I didnt even want to explain it, its so foreign. I need a new underwear.

Justin is like a f.ucking se.x god or a woman fantasy in bed.

And makes me start to wonder how many girls he slept with. The paparazzi always make him sound like an man wh.ore.

That's also a reason on why I used to think he was a player, I judge a book by its cover. He isnt what T.V says he is, hes better than that.

Nicer than that.

I shouldnt even worry about him sleeping with other women because he said he loves me. I shouldnt use that excuse.

And he could take it back. .

Stop Gabrielle think the pros.

Yet I love cons.

I dont know if I love him, I like him though.

I really dont say I love you, I dont even say it to my father. Me and him have a good relationship but I became distant from him by their arguments.

He used to be my best friend until the yelling ...

He knew Brody. He thinks of him as a good man.

But I do feel happy that my mom and dad are remarrying, I feel happy for my mom especially. It could bring our family back together.

But that day will when I say the L word, which Im most scared of.

"Gabrielle?! Youre back?!" I heard Justin yell.

"Yes!" I yell.

"Come up real quick, please?!"

I groan and walked up stairs. I opened the door to my room.

I entered but no sight of Justin. I turn my head to the left then the right, still no sign of him.

I jumped when I heard the door close. I turn to see Justin.

"Boo." He sticked out his tongue.

"Haha very funny." I said dryly. His emotion on his face began to sadden.

"Can we talk?" He asked softly.

His eyes looks at me with . . Pity? Is he trying to take a break with me or something?