Chapter 19

Hermione POV:

I woke up the next morning and got my stuff together to take a shower. I enter the bathroom without thinking to knock and walk into a soaking wet towel covered Draco running his hand through his wet platinum blonde hair. His muscles where amazing. He had abs, they looked even better since they where dripping wet.  It's like the light was on him just perfectly, I think I can hear cherubs singing in the background of the scene before me. I just stood there for what seemed like forever.

"Take a picture. It'll last longer" he said with a smirk and wink. I snapped out of it and tore my eyes off of his gorgeous body and to his sparkling gray eyes that looked like they where starring into my soul. He winked and then I stepped into the bathroom and shut the door. He raised an eyebrow and I just stood there I opened my mouth to tell him to get out so I could shower but instead I said

".....abs"

As soon as a I realized I said that I covered my mouth and my eyes widened to the size of golfballs. He smirked

"You ever heard of friends with benefits?" He said. I walked over to him where I was inches from his face and then I put my hand on his abs and made my way up to his neck and into his hair, I then began to kiss him. Like, hot kiss.

"Granger" I heard him scream but it wasn't him. Someone who sounded like him, I guess. Because it was a distant voice.

He put his hands in my hair and smashed me up against the bathroom wall and began to kiss my neck.

"Granger get your ass up! You'll be late! You've already skipped breakfast!" I heard then I sat up in my bed shaking. Good Merlin! What the hell was that?! I'll take more dreams like that..... Please dream God, more dreams exactly like that.

I walked out of my room and examined Draco.

"What?" He said. Then looked behind him to see what I was starting at

"Would you ever kiss me in the bathroom up against the bathroom wall?" I said still very tired. I have no idea what I just said.

"....what? Are you okay Hermione?" He walked over to me, grabbed my head gently with one hand and then felt my forehead with the other hand.

"You're a little hot...."

"You think so?" I said looking up at him.

"Are you feeling okay?" He said. I nodded

"Fabulous. I have to get ready for classes."

"Okay.... Well I'm going to potions. See you"

"Bye" I said.

**15 minutes later**

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME?!? WHY ?!?? WHY AM I SO DITTSY IN THE MORNINGS?!? OKAY- BE COOL.

I made my way to potions class. Thankfully it hadn't started yet. I didn't have much time to get ready because of the little innocent that happened.

I walked in and sat next to Harry. He seemed mad.

"Harry what's wrong? And where's Ginny"

"She's 'dealing' with her git of a brother." He rubbed hi knuckles. They where body and bruised. I gasped

"Harry! Did you two get into a fight?!"

"No. Because I knocked him out before he could throw a punch" he said smirking. I punched him in the arm

"Harry...... Good job" I said. He looked at me straggly

"What?!" I said. He shrugged his shoulders