Guys....

You amazing people who read my story. I have to be honest. I hate this story, I hate how i started it off. It's all jumbled up and confusing. And it makes no sense. It is so weird and bad and I just- I'm so sorry for how bad it is.

It's written horribly. Hermione had a breakdown in the Great Hall because Ron cheated and almost bled to death because she stabbed herself. That isn't good writing. That's bad. I love you all so so so so so much. And I have no idea why you read this piece of shit.

It takes me so long to update because
1) I want it to be good for my lil baby sheep (you guys)
2) I have to come up with what is gonna happen.
3) I don't really have the urge to write this story anymore. I will still continue it, don't worry. But it takes so long for me to update because I hate this story. I might make a new one and start over but still update this one. Idk. I just- it sounds like shit.

Also..... I was about to publish a new chapter when Wattpad crashed and then deleted all of my work. I cried for, like, twenty minutes. I am so sorry. I feel so bad for making my lil sheep wait. Please please please don't be mad at me.

The only reason I update is b cause I love you guys. You all literally make my life 10xxxxxx better.

:) * throws waffles at you*

I'm sorry for the wait. And I'm sorry for how bad this story is. I will try to make it better for you guys.
I

Love

You

<3