Chapter 20

Hermione:

I thought about it. I mean, maybe if I injure myself enough I can go see him in that half heaven or whatever. I can go see The true love of my life.

I thought and thought, I was so deep into my thought that I ran right into someone. I fell down dropping all of my books and things. I knocked the person down too. I looked up to see a gorgeous boy who I haven't ever seen before, ever.

He was wearing a Hufflepuff tie (oh that's probably why), had bright blue eyes, brown hair, and a jawline that could cut someone. He smiled and blushed a little. He stood up and help out his hand to help me up. I felt the blush rising to my cheeks. He looked away embarrassed and we just stood there awkwardly for a couple of seconds. I stuck out my hand for him to shake

"Hermione Granger" I said. He looked up and took my hand

"Hello" oh god that voice. I'm swooning. "I'm Trey. Nice to meet you" he said. I looked at him and started screaming internally. He is so pretty and seems sweet. I forgot all about Fred and Draco in that very moment. And we just stood there. I looked away and mumbled I had classes and then walked away sheepishly.

After he was no longer in the same corridor that I was, I started jumping around. After about five seconds of... Whatever I was doing I looked up to see Draco starring at me blankly. He raised an eyebrow and I blushed.

"What's got you all.... Happy?" He said. I smiled

"Noffing. I just met the most amazing person in the world" I said swaying left to right. Draco looked angry all of a sudden, then smiled a fake smile that was so fake I thought it was plastic

"Really? I'd love to meet this amazing person" he said. I'm about to get back at him for teasing me about the bathroom thing.

"Oh really? I bet you would." I walked away and he walked up next to me

"Yes I do. Now what house is he in?" He asked cocking his head sideways with that fake smile still on his face.... Creepy.

I shrugged. "I dunno. Didn't really notice" I then started skipping away. I glance behind me to see infuriated Draco. I laughed and kept on going.

I walked into charms and sat down. I realized I had it with the Hufflepuffs!! YES! I saw the now familiar face walk in with his (hot hot SMOKING HOT) friends. He looked around, saw me, and blushed! HE BLUSHED! He started walking over to me. What do I do?!? Okay be chill.

I breathed in and out as he sat down next to me. He smiled. He doesn't smirk like Malfoy, he smiles.... It's adorable. I looked right into his bright blue eyes and smiled. He winked.... Winked.... OMFG HE WINKED!!! AT ME!!!

I could feel my cheeks begin to flush and he laughed.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
We exchanged glances with each other throughout class. We then had lunch, thank god. I am starving. I went into the great hall and say next to Ginny and Harry. They seemed to notice I was in a good mood.

"Well someone is happy. Did you make a good grade on a test?" Harry asked. I laughed

"No stupid. Am I not allowed to be happy?" I asked. And he just shrugged. I looked over at the Hufflepuff table to see Tray starring at me, but he quickly looked away and tried to hide his blush. Aw.

A/N

I REALIZE MY DARLINGS THAT THIS IS SHORT. AND IM SORRY! YOU GUYS DESERVE VETTER, YOU REALLY DO! BUT IM DROWNING IN HOMEWORK AND PLANNING A TRIP TO UNIVERSAL AND I AM JUST VERY STRESSED! I HOPPE UOU CAN FORGIV ME AND I WILL TRY TO MAKE THE NECT CHAPTER EXTRA DRAMIONE-EE

OH AND ALSO! GO GATORS!! DING DONG UT IS DEAD! HEH HEH! YAYYYYYAYAYAYAYy!!!

Question: do you watch once upon a time? If so, hOW FUCKING PUMPED ARE YOU ABOUT THE PREMIERE TONIGHT?!??

My answer: there are literally no words to describe how happy I am right now.....

I LOVE MY LITTLE SHEEP!

(Btw I will be putting other fandoms into this fic at some point. Hopefully you guys haven't given up on me yet!!)

ILYGSM!!!

💚🐍💚🐍💚🐍💚🐍💚🐍💚  

~Slytherin Is LYFE~