Chapter Four

The same day as the last chapter but in the girls POV
___________________________________________________

Osie's POV***

I walk into school and I am instantly greeted by my three best friends. They take turns hugging the life out of me.

"I wish I could of seen those retarded Red Fox High students." Hayley laughs.

"OMG SAME!" Eliza laughs along. Tina the schools head prefect comes up to us.

"Hey I drove past Red Fox and the look on their faces were priceless! I took photos. Wanna see?" Tina asks.

"Omg YAS!" Hayley smiles. Tina unlocks her iPhone 6 and shows us the photos. One of them is a tall, extremely muscular dark haired boy with a jersey on, he looks like a cock. Another one is of four boys, one is very tall, broad ass shoulders and a blonde quiff, one is tall but is slightly shorter than the blonde one, his hair is black and has a blue feather in it, the third one is probably the shortest one out of the lot, he's very muscular he has messy curly hair, and the last one is a very tanned sexy boy, he looks like he has a confused look on his face.

"These boys are cute!" Hayley says stealing the phone off me. "Especially the one with the quiff. Damn he's hot!"

"I remember that guy from the game. He has adorable dimples!" Siobhan points out the shortest guy of them all.

"The guy with the blue in his hair is the hottest hands down!" Eliza exclaims, and blocks her ears so we can't tell her that he is not the hottest. I hand the phone back to Tina and thank her. The bell to first period goes off.

"YAY SPORTS!" Siobhan says every word dripping with sarcasm.

"Sports isn't that bad!" Eliza argues. Sports is her favourite class.

"But your good at it, and I'm not." Siobhan says back. Eliza nods her head in agreement. With that we head off to sports.

--------sexy time skip--------

When we get to sports and we are changed our sport teacher Mr.Wilson tells us to sit down. He clears his throat and begins to speak.

"Ok class tomorrow will be an exciting day for you all! The seniors from Red Fox high are coming here for the rest of the year. This is your punishment for vandalising Red Fox and for them having vandalised our school. The principles have came up with the buddy system. A system where you will be given a partner from Red Fox and you will share the same time table and will be hanging around them for the rest of the school year. Ok now tot he game of dodgeball!" Mr.Wilson finishes.

We all get up from our spots and start talking to our friends about tomorrow.

"This is gonna fucking suck!" Eliza exclaims.

"ELIZA NO SWEARING!" The teacher yells out. Eliza mumbles a few bad words under her breath.

"I know! We are probably gonna get some drugged up weirdo as our buddies." Hayley says as she gets hit in the head by a dodgeball. "OUCH!"

Hayley walks off the arena, Siobhan walks off with her because she doesn't want to play the game she says. "It's a useless game that's only for barbarians." She's such a strange person.

Eliza and I are some of the only people left on my team, which is weird since I am just standing there. But I get hit in the stomach...HARD! I'm gonna have a bruise. I slowly walk off the arena and sit with Hayley and Siobhan. We wait until the game is finished and also the class.

--------sexy time skip--------

Hayley's POV***

It is now lunch time. Eliza, Osie, Siobhan and I make our way to get pizza from the canteen. Eliza's twin brother Harrison walks up to us. Eliza and Harrison might look alike, blonde hair blue eyes but god they are so different. Harrison wears sweaters and flower crowns with his prefect jacket while Eliza wears Nirvana t-shirts and leather jackets. Eliza is more sporty while Harrison is more of a nerd. They are from different worlds.

"Hey H!" Eliza waves.

"Hey E!" Harrison waves back. He comes over. "How are you weirdos doing?"

"We are doing great Hazz! Nice flower crown." Siobhan says as she gives Hazz a bear hug.

"Thanks Shon." Hazz smiles. In case you haven't figured it out but Harrison is gay. He's like the sassiest person you'll ever meet. We get our pizza and when the bell goes we head to our different classes.

--------sexy time skip--------

It's after school and we all head to my place. Once we get there we hear someone nextdoor yell. "LUCAS ROBERT HEMMINGS!" The girls and I chuckle to ourselves as we walk inside and watch Netflix and order pizza!

_______________________________________________
Hope you like it!
-Siobhan