Chapter Eight

Same day as the last chapter.
__________________________

Eliza's POV***

Well art was boring. I just drew little pizzas everywhere with Michael. It's now first lunch and I am walking towards the lunch table where my friends are. Well I am walking until a guy, that I think is named Jason trips me! The little hoe. I fall and with all my luck I land in Michaels lap, my arms wrapped around his neck.

"Hi." I whisper. I can basically feel his lips on mine.

"Hi." He giggles. My stomach flushes with butterflies my brain goes fuzzy.

I quickly get up and move to the seat next to Michael. I look up and see Siobhan with an eyebrow raised at me and is smirking.

"Shut up." I say.

"I didn't say anything!" She giggles. Ashton turns to face her his face full of adoration, but Siobhan being the oblivious bitch she is doesn't realise it. I just poke my tongue out at her as my response.

"What are you two fighting about?" Luke asks.

"Nothing!" Siobhan and I say together then laugh.

We are eating until I feel something hit my head and get stuck in my hair. I pick it out and I find a crisp.

"Who threw this?" I grumpily say.

"OSIE DID IT!" Calum points straight to Osie why she slaps him. I throw the crisp back at her and we all have a tiny food fight for the first lunch period.

--------sexy time skip--------

Siobhan's POV***

Well it's the end of the day and I literally have nothing to do.

"Guys do you wanna go to the movies now?" I ask everyone. I get a mixture of yes's and yeahs as responses.

"What movie do you wanna watch?" I ask everyone again.

"The Woman In Black?" (A/n- I know that it's not in the movies but for the sake of the story it is.) Ashton suggests. Everyone agrees.

"Can't I hide behind you when I get scared?" I whisper into Ashton's ear. His breathing hitches.

"S-sure." He stutters and smiles.

We all start to walk down to the movie cinemas. Luke, Hayley, Calum and Osie walking in front, Eliza, Michael, Ashton and I walking behind them. It's kinda good to be walking behind because you can see Luke and Hayley's horrible flirting that I find absolutely hilarious.

We arrive to the cinemas and we get tickets and popcorn to go into the movies. We get the best seats with the bar in front of our seats so we can rest our feet up on it.

About half way through the movie I am snuggling into Ashton's shoulder, him giggling. He probably got annoyed with that because he moves away, but he moves his strong arm around me and side cuddles me and allows me to smuggle onto his chest. I never want to leave.

--------sexy time skip--------

The movie finishes and I am scared shitless. I am jumpy and alert. At least it's still light outside and not dark.

We walk to the closes house. Which happens to be Michaels so we just hang out there until our parents can pick us up.

--------sexy time skip--------

I am in my bed with my headphones in my ears listening to All Time Low.

I just think about random shit, and the first thing that comes to my mind is Ashton, his gorgeous dimples, his strong muscles and his adorable laugh.

Oh my god...... I like Ashton.

Ashton's POV***

I am in my boxers thinking about the only thing that happens to be on my mind lately..... Siobhan, her curly hair, her singing voice, her cheeky side everything.

I.like.Siobhan.

Eliza's POV***

Why the fuck is Michael always on my mind? He is just so amazing, funny, sarcastic and more importantly he loves pizza almost as much as I do! He makes me feel some sort of way and I can't explain it, but to put it in three simple words......... I like Michael.

Michael's POV***

I can't even think about my video games cause Eliza is always on my mind. I can't stop thinking about her, I love everything about her. Why am I feeling this way? I've never felt this way before.

I like Eliza.

Luke's POV***

When I around her my palms get sweaty and I can never think of what to say. I'm more awkward than usual. I love how she is so kind to me.

I like Hayley.

Hayley's POV***

I don't think Luke likes me. I'm just not his type. He could get anyone he wants. Why would he want me? He is the guy of my dream, he is such a sincere person and is so amazing.

I like Luke!

Calum's POV***

Here I am making out with my beautiful girlfriend. Her lips are so amazing against mine and butterflies erupt in my stomach. God she is amazing! Everything about her. How she moans my name. How she runs her fingers through my hair.

"I really like you Osie." I mumble into her lips.

"I really like you too Calum." She mumbles back.

Osie's POV***

I break from Calum's warm and slightly chapped lips.

"Calum when should we tell our friends we are dating?" I ask looking into Calum's warm brown eyes.

"Soon but not yet. I'm not sure how they would take it." Calum replies, kissing my forehead.

"Ok." I whisper kissing Calum again.

_______________________________
I HAVE FINISHED THIS UPDATE MATEYS!!!!!!
I bet you didn't expect that! HA!
-Siobhan