Chapter Eleven

Osie's POV***

Well it's Saturday and I am going on a date with Calum. He said to dress warm. I go and have a hot shower, washing my hair with my apple scented shampoo and conditioner, I rub my citrus smelling soap all over my body making sure I'm clean.

Once I'm done I wrap my towel around the top of my torso, the towel falling mid thigh, I wrap my drenched hair in another towel to dry it. I walk out of my bathroom and head to my walk in wardrobe looking through the shelves and through the hangers. I settle on a over sized navy knitted sweater that gives me sweater paws, some black tights and black combat boots.

I walk back out of my wardrobe and put the clothing on my bed. I walk back into the bathroom and dry my hair and put it in a messy ponytail. After that I walk back out of the bathroom and put my clothes on, I check my reflection and say.

"Looking good Osie." I click my tongue and make my hands into the shape of two guns. "I'm such a loser." I giggle at myself.

I walk back into the bathroom. God damn all this going back and forth. I put on my make-up. I don't wear much on some concealer to hide my dark circles, some foundation, eyeliner and mascara.

I walk into my room and grab my phone checking the time. 7:25. Five more minutes till Calum picks me up so I walk down stairs and turn on the TV. Adventure Time was on so I just watched that.

The five minutes have finally ended and I hear a knock on the door. I smile to myself and answer it. I open the door to find Calum looking so hot! He's wearing a Blink 182 shirt with a hoodie over the top, black skinny jeans and black vans.

"Hello beautiful. Ready to go?" Calum asks holding out his hand, I blush at the nickname.

"Yes I'm ready." I smile looking down at my feet. He lifts my head up and quickly pecks my lips.

He still has a hold on my hand and takes me to his car.

"Soooo where are we going?" I ask curiously.

"Babe patience." I huff as he giggles and I can't help but giggle as well.

--------sexy time skip--------

We arrive at an outdoor diner. If you don't know what that is, it's when the kitchen is in a small narrow building and the rest of the cafe is outside. This diner has tables that are neatly set out a fair distance away from each other, there are trees surrounding the dinner with a lake not far off, there are fairy lights hanging from the top of posts and are the only source of light apart for softly glowing plants. It's magical.

"Uh I h-hope you like it." He shyly looks into my eyes. I don't say anything but connect my lips to his in a slow but passionate kiss. I feel like my lips are burning and my veins have lava surging through them. We separate.

"I'll take that as a yes." He smiles. I giggle in response. We walk out of the car and to the waiter that shows you to your seats.

"What can I get you both tonight?" The girl asks her voice soft. We order and talk about anything and everything.

--------sexy time skip--------

Callum's POV***

I drove Josie home and now we are standing on her porch in front of her door.

"I had a really amazing night Cal." She smiles at me. Her smile could light up the world. She smile could create world peace, or solve world hunger. Ok now I'm just being stupid.

"So did I." I smile back. We start to lean in. I wrap my hands around her waist and she wraps her hands are wrapped around my neck. Our lips meet and BAM sparks are flying everywhere, it feels like a volcano has erupted in my stomach! I definitely love this girl standing in front of me.

A/N- The next part is gonna be when Osie's and Calum's date was taking place.

Eliza's POV***

I invited Siobhan over a while ago and she said she was coming but she's not here yet. She literally lives a street down from me! What could be taking her so long!

I decide that I'll just watch paranormal activity while I am waiting for her. So I put the DVD in, I grab my Oreos and blanket, I turn the lights off and press play on the movie. Some might say I play movies way to loud. I do but I just don't like other noises interrupting my movie!

I am getting to a good bit when I hear a thud coming from the kitchen over my blasting movie. I press pause and go and investigate.

"BOO!" I jump screaming my head off. I turn around and see Siobhan pissing herself laughing.

"Why did you do that?" I ask.

"You. Wouldn't. Answer. The. Door. So. I. Climbed. Through. The. Window. You. Always. Keep. Open." She says through her deep breaths and laughing.

"I fucking hate you!" I shout.

"No you LUB me!" She gives me a hug and I hug her back because hey she's my best friend.

_____________________________________
Hoped you enjoyed! If anyone other than my SQUAD read this then you should check out these books.

You had me at hello by elizacompy

Mr.Brightside by Josie_Morris

Forever Young by hayleybrayJC

Also I am writing another book and it's called 'Loser Like Me' soooo yeah love you!
-Siobhan