Chapter Seven

The song is what Siobhan sings. And the painting of Hogwarts is Osie's
_______________________________________

Luke's POV***

It's Wednesday and I am at North Tree trying to find Hayley. My buddy that every time I talk to her my palms get sweaty and I can't even think straight.

I am dodging people fighting about which football team is better or which high heels they should buy next. I see Hayley up ahead and I wave to her.

I am in arms length when my feet decide to trip over each other and I fall. My hands grabbing on to anything they could find...... Which happens to be Hayley's boob... I quickly stand up straight and start to apologise.

"I'm s-so s-s-sor-" I don't get to finish when I feel a sharp pain in my cheek. I look at Hayley her face full of anger. I put my hand up to my burning cheek, my eyes start to water. I didn't mean to, I don't want her angry with me! Hayley looks into my eyes her face softens when she sees my watering eyes.

"I d-didn't m-mean to. I-I tripped over my f-feet. I-I am R-really sorry. h-Hayley." I look at her my eyes full of sincerity.

"Look Luke I'm sorry too. I know you wouldn't touch my.... Boob on purpose. I guess it was just a reflex." Hayley apologises as well. She seals the apology with a hug.

I bury my head in her neck smelling her vanilla scented perfume.

"Again. I'm sorry." I say, into Hayley's ear and she shakes like she had a shiver go up her spine. She pulls away. I want to hold her in my arms forever.

"It's ok Luke. Let's find the guys and then we will head off to music." Hayley says as she grabs my arm and pulls me off to our friends.

Ashton's POV***

The first bell goes off signalling our first class, which is music. We get into class a female music teacher tells us all to sit down.

"Hello guys! For you who don't know me I am Mrs.Mihal your music teacher. Duh! So seniors from Red Fox we have been working on different songs each and today we are having our class concert. So who would like to go first?" Mrs.Mihal finishes.

That's when I realise that there is a big stage set up. A drum set in the back, guitars and bases lined up at the sides, 3 microphone on stands also at the side to move when people need them, a keyboard with a microphone to the side of it, amps are in the corners of the stage and lights are hanging from the ceiling shining on the middle of the stage where Mrs.Mihal is standing.

She calls out random names of her students. I'm listening to their crappy versions of Happy and Shut up and dance. Until Mrs.Mihal calls out a name I actually recognise.

"Siobhan come up and share your song!"

Siobhan stands up and wipes her hands on her black skinny jeans. She walks up to the keyboard and turns on the microphone.

"Uhhhhh hi I'm gonna perform I Won't Give Up by Jason Mraz." She says her voice shaking with nerve. But they all seem to fade away when she starts to play the keyboard and sing.

"When I look into your eyes
It's like watching the night sky
Or a beautiful sunrise
There's so much they hold
And just like them old stars
I see that you've come so far
To be right where you are
How old is your soul
I won't give up on us
Even if the skies get rough
I'm giving you all my love
I'm still looking up
And when you're needing your space
To do some navigating
I'll be here patiently waiting
To see what you find
Cause even the stars the burn
Some even fall to the earth
We got a lot to learn
God knows we're worth it it
No I won't give up
No, no
I don't wanna be someone who walks away so easily
I'm here to stay and make the difference that I can make
Our differences they do a lot to teach us how to use
The tools and gifts we got yeah, we got a lot at stake
And in the end you're still my friend at least we did intend
For us to work we didn't break we didn't burn
We had to learn how to bend without the world caving in
I had to learn what I've got, and what I'm not
And who I am
I won't give up on us
Even if the skies get rough
I'm giving you all my love
I'm still looking up
I won't give up on us
God knows I'm tough enough
We've got a lot to learn
God knows we're worth it
I won't give up on us
Even if the skies get rough
I'm giving you all my love
I'm still looking up!"

She finishes and quickly gets up but not before saying. "Sorry I hurt your ears. I suck."

She goes bright red and runs down and sits down next to me. She doesn't say anything and either do I. How can all that come out of her? She wipes her hands on her jeans the sweat rubbing off. How can she think she sounds horrible?

--------sexy time skip--------

Calum's POV***

It after music class and after Siobhan's amazing performance. And we are heading to art class.

We sit down and I take out my sketch book as Osie takes out her sketch book and opens it to a page where the most amazing drawing of Hogwarts is.

"How can you draw so awesomely?" I ask absolutely gobsmacked at her talent.

"Oh this? I just did it in my spare time when I was bored." She shrugs like its nothing.

"What the actual fuck? I could draw that is I tried, I can barely draw a stick figure!" I exclaim and Osie laughs, which I can't help but laugh as well. It's just so contagious.

Her smile is just so beautiful and I made her smile like that. That makes me feel accomplished, like I've won a medal or something.

"Ok class listen up!"

______________________
I would like to say that my dear friend has died waiting for me to update.
R.I.P
Hayley Bray
Loving sister and friend
-Siobhan