Chapter Nineteen

Day of graduation.

Siobhan's POV***

"WAKE UP IN THE MORING FEELIN' LIKE P DIDDY!" I hear Todd yell as he pulls my duvet from my body.

"Fuck off." I mumble into my pillow.

"You have to get ready!" I instantly get up and race to the bathroom to get ready.

Eliza's POV***

I am at Hayley's house getting ready for graduation! At the moment I am doing my hair to make sure it's perfect, I don't even know what I did with my hair all I know is that I love it. I see Josie put her hair into a fountain braid it looks beautiful and Hayley puts her hair into a cute up do.

"Our hair looks AWESOME!" Hayley squeals we giggle.

"Next is make up!" Josie says motioning to all the make up.

I opt for a natural look with winged eyeliner and a clear lip gloss. Hayley does the same except she puts on some pink lip stain, Osie does the same as me except she grabs the red lipstick.

Todd's POV***

I am watching Siobhan run around frantically trying to do her hair perfectly.

"Let me." I sigh as I walk up to her. She faces me, I grab a little of the gel she uses to stop her hair from going frizzy.

"Thanks Todd." She sighs as I finish.

"I know you're stressed but calm down this will be fun." I try to calm her down and it works as she visibly relaxes.

"I hope it will be." She sighs as she put on some make up. She puts on some winged eyeliner, and some nude lipstick.

Josephine's POV****

I am slipping into my white dress zipping it up at the side, I slide on my white pumps. I walk down stairs to see Eliza dressed up in her black dress and black pumps her robes around her arm, I see Hayley walk out of the kitchen with her purple dress on with nude pumps.

"You girls look beautiful." Our mums come in they are crying.

"Thanks mum!" We all say our mums before we hug them.

"Too bad not everyone is here." Hayley sighs sadly.

"Oh sweetheart you'll all meet again soon trust me!" Lisa (Eliza's mum) claps her hands.

Knock knock.

We hear someone knocking on the door. Hayley's mum Susan goes and answers it.

"Hi boys! Don't you all look dashing today." Susan leads the boys in. Calum comes over to me smiling.

"You look gorgeous." He sighs as he kisses my forehead.

"You don't look to bad yourself." I wink giggling. I see Ashton standing alone so I decide to go up to him.

"Hey Ash! Why don't you have a girl with you?" I ask genuinely confused. Ash can get whoever he wants but I know he only wants Siobhan. Sadly she isn't here.

"I just wanted to go alone I guess." He sighs. I just nod.

"OK PICTURES!" I know as Luke's mum Liz announces as we all take pictures my mind is on how the graduation ceremony is gonna turn out.

Siobhan's POV***

I am dressed in my black dress, black leather jacket with silver studs on it it also goes half way up my arm showing my tattoos, I am also wearing a black fedora and my black studded high heeled boots. I look over at Todd he's wearing some black skinny jeans and a navy blue button up shirt that is folded up his arm, he's wearing some of his bracelets and is wearing some black converse. Cause he's not fancy.