Chapter Ten

Eliza's POV***

It's Friday night and my brother has told me he has a date! So I being the amazing sister I am help him get ready.

"So where are you two going?" I ask my brother.

"He wouldn't say! All he said was to dress causal and comfy." Harrison replies and groans in annoyance.

"Ok let's see what I have to work with then. While I pick out an outfit you go and take a shower." I say going to Harrison's walk in wardrobe.

I pick up some black skinny jeans, then I go through his sweaters that are hanging up neatly. I pick a maroon coloured one and a black undershirt.

"Eliza?" Harrison shouts.

"Coming!" I walk out of the wardrobe and out down the clothes on the bed. "I will leave you to get changed and then come down stair so I can see ya." I walk out of Harrison's room and just before I close the door Harrison says something.

"Thank you Eliza." He smiles warmly and me.

"You're welcome Hazz." I smile back and close the door.

I walk downstairs and I see my mum on the couch. My dad left when Harrison came out gay in 8th grade. I'm am thankful he left he was a full wank.

"Hey possum where's your brother?" My mother asks.

"He getting changed. He's going on a date!" I squeal.my mum jumps right off the couch.

"He is! YAY!!!" My mum squeals as well.

"Eliza, mum?" Harrison quietly says. I turn around and see my brother walking down the stairs. He looks dashing!

"You look amazing sweetheart." My mum says as she's about to cry.

"Muuuummm." Harrison groans as my mum puts him in a bear hug. The door bell goes off.

"ILL GET IT!" I yell running off to the door. I open it and I see a boy that I assume is Connor is standing on the other side of it.

"Uhhhh h-hello is Uh Harrison here?" Connor stutters. Awh he's adorable!

"He is here I'm his sister Eliza. You must be Connor." I put my hand out for him to shake. My mum pushes me aside.

"Hello I'm Harrison's mum Lisa. And you are?" My mum says putting on her over protective voice and I giggle at it, which makes my mum crack a small smile.

"I'm Connor." He smiles fiddling with fingers. My brother push both mum and I out of they way.

"Bye mum. Bye Eliza!" He waves and drags Connor away.

"USE PROTECTION!" I shout out.

"SHUT UP!" I hear Harrison yell back.

I have the best brother in the world.

______________________________
Sorry it's short but it's just a filler.
-Siobhan