Chapter Fourteen

I updated!!!! Are you nuggets proud of me. And I would like to out a warning because in this chapter there will be an overload of cuteness and fluff!!!!
_____________________________________________

Luke's POV***

"Why can't I get her off my mind?" I ask Ashton who's on the other side of the phone.

"I don't know, I guess you just really like her."

"Well duh! How can I ask her out?"

"Just do it at school!"

"I can't just do it at school it needs to be special. Like would you ask Siobhan out at school?" I smirk as I can basically hear the blush on his face.

"S-s-shut up! Then I don't know I'm going to bed and Uh see you tomorrow." Ashton stutters.

"Bye Ash, love you!" I coo into the phone.

"Bye Lucas, love you too." I groan as I hear the horrible nickname they gave me, and I hear Ashton giggle before hanging up.

I put my phone on charge and wrap myself in my sheets. I close my eyes and try to sleep but I can't, because I can't stop thinking about how I'm going to ask Hayley. I stay up until the early hours of Friday morning devising my plan. I'll tell the boys and the girls besides Hayley to help me.

------------ amazing time skip ------------

"Hey guys!" I run over to Calum,Osie (Calum has an arm wrapped protectively around her), Eliza, Michael (Michael has his hand tightly intertwined with Eliza's) Siobhan and Ashton. (Who are acting very awkward.)

"Yeah Luke." Ashton says.

"I need you guys to do me a favour tonight." They all say yes and I tell them my plan. The girl awe and the boys smirk. I hope she'll say yes!

Hayley's POV***

It's after school and Siobhan, Osie and Eliza run up to me. Osie and Eliza are standing up straight while Siobhan is panting for breath.

"Fuck- Fucking exercise." She says breathlessly. I giggle at her.

"We are going on a picnic tonight so let's get ready!" Eliza says laughing.

"Do I have any say in this?"

"NO!" Osie states. I roll my eyes at my hyper active friends and let them drag me to Siobhan's house.

We arrive at Siobhan's house and we walk inside her little brother running up to us.

"Hey smelly!" He pokes his tongue out at her.

"Hey stench!" She retorts and we walk up to her room giggling.

We are in her room dancing to Kids in the Dark by All Time Low and her playlist that's filled with so many genres.

"Shit we have to get ready!" Osie sighs. We go into Siobhan's wardrobe as we are all around the same size and I see Osie pick out a blink 182 sweater that falls off one shoulder, she keeps her jeans on and combat boots. Siobhan decides to get a grey over sized sweater that seems way to big to be a female sweater, she has her skinny jeans on that have a hole in both knees, she fixes her hair then wears a fedora and converse. Eliza grabs a black tight long sleeve shirt, a leather vest, leather gloves, she has her skinny jeans on with combat boots, they go well with her freshly new dyed blue hair that Michael had made her get done. My friends choose a black dress, stockings, a baby blue sweater and converse. I'm dressed up so nicely, why aren't these guys?

"Let's get to the picnic! All the stuff is in my car already!" Siobhan smiles. We follow her out into her car as we drive to a park that I've never seen before.

There are olden day light posts that are on the side of the walk way, we walk through and old black iron fence, we keep walking trees around the whole place. I was so mesmerised by the park that I hadn't realised that Siobhan wasn't holding any picnic supplies.

We walk down the side walk a little more until I see fairy lights hanging from trees and a picnic blanket set out with candles all around it. But what makes it even better is that there stands my crush Luke Hemmings with big giant pieces of paper that have writing on it. I start to read them out loud.

"Hi, Hayley.
I made these cards because I'm not very good and telling you my feelings with my voice." He changes the card.

"Ever since I first saw you, when I found out we were buddies I was ecstatic. But I didn't know how I was going to tell you because people as beautiful as you (I doubt that could be possible) make me nervous and I become a stuttering mess." He changes to the next card.

"My feeling for you started to grow more and more, until I couldn't take it anymore. Every time I look at you I feel my heart about explode out of my chest. I don't know how I can explain it." He changes the card.

"Your perfect. Your funny. Your kind. Your caring." He changes the card.

"How could anyone like you want to be with someone like me? Well this is me trying." He changes his card.

"Hayley Bray can you please go on a date with me? And be mine?" I finish reading tears in my eyes.

I look at Luke's hopeful blue eyes. I look around the park and see the boys and the girls walking away. I look back at luke his smile has dropped a bit because I looked back at the group.

"Yes I'll be yours Luke and of course I'll go on a date with you!" I smile and run up to him and giggle as I pull him into a kiss.

A kiss that I wished could last a life time. A kiss that brought butterflies to my stomach and fire works to my unsteady heart. A kiss is something I want to give him everyday for the rest of my life.

___________________________
That just happened and I hope you think it was pretty cute!
-Siobhan