Chapter Eighteen

Eliza's POV***

It's been over a month of not talking to Siobhan. Ashton's getting sadder and sadder. We can't talk anymore because of the fucking time zones. I am at school and am doing PE. I'm just not motivated anymore, but I still try.

I walk over to Ashton who's wearing a jumper over his gym clothes. Wtf it's like 40 degrees out.

"Hey Ash why are you wearing a jumpers, it's stinking hot." I ask.

"I'm not hot." I can tell his lying because he has sweat drops on the top of his head.

"I know your lying." I sigh and grab his fore arm, he winces. I let go quickly and drag him by his hand to behind the bleachers where nobody is. I face him and roll up his sleeves. What I see brings tears to my eyes.

"Ash why would you do this?" I feel my tear drops falling down my face as I see his fresh red cuts of his arm.

"It's nothing." He snatches his arm away and pulls down his sleeve before storming off.

What am I going to do?

Siobhan's POV***

Here I am working in this amazing music shop. It's got old records littering the walls and are in set out sections in the corner of the store, there are CDs in the middle of the shop, hung up on the walls are all different kinds of guitars, drums on the floor above as well as rooms where you can book lessons are held in, there is also a room that has the pianos in it and one next to that that has all the amps and leads/microphones.

I feel my phone buzz in my pocket. I look around to see if there is anybody in here, when I know there isn't I pick up the phone without looking at the caller ID.

"Hey?" I ask my accent becoming slightly British.

"Siobhan thank god I don't know what to do!" I hear Eliza's panicking voice on the other side of the line.

"What is it?" I ask frantically.

"Ashton is cutting." I stay silent and gulp.

"I-it's because of me isn't it?" I stutter.

"Sio-"

"Bye." I hang up quickly and out my phone back in my pocket not before I check the time tho.

My shift ends and I walk through the door.

"Mum?" I ask.

"Yes sweetie?" She answers from the couch.

"I need your help with-"

(2 months later)

Calum's POV***

Two months with no contact with Siobhan, she can't call us because she's in school or she's asleep. Our graduation is in like two more months. We have all been trying not to talk about her cause it'll make an awkward silence. So here we are at my house. Luke, Mikey, Eliza and I are playing Mario Cart while the others are watching and talking.

"I'm fucking winning! SUCKED IN BITCHES!" Michael shouts. Mikey's coming first, Eliza is seconds, I'm third and Luke is fourth. I see Eliza whisper something in Mikey's ear and then kisses his cheek, she distracts Mikey for a few seconds that allows Eliza to pass him just as they near the finish line.

"SUCKED IN MIKEY!" Eliza shouts poking her tongue out at Mikey.

"Not fair you distracted me!" Michael protests.

"Your fault for getting distracted!" Eliza snaps back.

"Another round?" Michael asks all of us.

"Nah I'm out." I grumble these two are just too good at gaming.

"Same sorry man." Luke puts down the controller down.

Three weeks till graduation.

Hayley's POV***

"What about this dress?" I ask holding up a beautiful purple dress to the girls.

"Fucking awesome!" Osie exclaims. Eliza and Osie have both gotten their dresses, Osie has a white dress while Eliza has opted for a black sophisticated dress. They look amazing on them.

I go to the change rooms and try it on. I walk out and look into the mirror the dress is perfect, it hugs me in the right places and is not too short but not to long.

"I'm getting it!" I exclaim happily, I get changed out of it and buy it. This is going to be an awesome graduation, but it would be better if we were all here.

Siobhan's POV***

"Will this dress be ok?" Going to a graduation sucks I have to pick out a dress and Todd's not being very helpful. He looks up.

"That with some black pumps, black leather jacket with silver studs and a black fedora will go perfect especially with your light blue dyed hair. Also the short sleeve will show off you tattoos!" Todd smiles. This is must be the perfect dress then. I get changed and buy the dress. I look down at my tattoos, it's off a tree and it has birds flying out of it. 8 to be exact. Each bird represents my friends including Todd. The birds are flying around my wrist, on my other arm it says 'The good memories are for the tough times' written across it. I wonder what my friends now look like.

Josephine's POV***

Here I am at the piercing place ready to get my nose pierced. Hayley is here to hold my hand while Eliza is at the salon getting her hair dyed purple. I look at Hayley she has her lip pierced, she has in a heart shaped stud that Luke gave her.

"You'll be fine. Trust me." Hayley reassures me with a tight squeeze of the hand. I nod breathing out a shaky breath.

"This will only hurt for a minute." Says the lady that's piercing my nose. She has dyed black hair, tattoo sleeves and stretchers in her ears along with a eyebrow piercing and nose piercing.

"Ok." I say bluntly. The lady put the gun to my nose and I feel the cartilage in my nose being crunched, a sharp pain goes through my nose making my eyes water, I squeeze Hayley's hand tightly.

"Your done." Hayley and I leave after we pay and head to the salon where we see Eliza standing out the front of with purple hair she looks amazing!

"Hey your hair looks amazing!" I say as I hug Eliza.

"Thanks!"

Three days before graduation.

Todd's POV***

"Hurry up Todd we are running late!" We run to where we are meant to go.

Luke's POV***

"Hey Ashton! You have your outfit ready?" I sit down next to Ashton who is sitting on a bench in the cafeteria.

"Yeah." He nods.

"A girl to take?" I ask and when Ashton tenses I know I've hit a touchy subject, he's still not over Siobhan.

"You have to get over her. She wouldn't want you wallowing about her all time time. She'll want you to be happy." I explain.

"I know I just, want to go alone I guess." I sigh as I go to eating some pizza that they were serving.

Siobhan's POV***

Hours later Todd and I crash onto our beds.

___________________________________
Hope you enjoyed!
-Siobhan