Part 1

I never thought your life could change this easy. You know in an instant. Like with a snap of the fingers or a sign of papers. That's how my life changed. Just one famous signature that teen girls have hanging on their walls with his quote, "Internet kids never sleep". That signature saved my pathetic life.

I grabbed my penny board and started skating down the street. I got my phone out and checked text. None, none at all. My social life went downhill when I was called a slut and whore for being raped. And being an attention hog for cutting away my feelings. Or starving myself to be more slutty when I go out and drink booze for a living.

High school fucks with
Your fucking life

Anyway, people stopped hanging out with me and now I can't do anything about it. I haven't been adopted of course. Nothing good happens to me. I decide to turn around for adopting hours, because if I'm not there I can't watch Netflix. I skate back and throw my penny board by the door. I walk in staring into my phone watching the time tick by while playing the original Flappy Bird.

I pick my head up from the phone and see Mrs. Harris and two groups behind her. One group of 6 boys around their 20's. The other was a couple in their late 40's. Mrs.Harris starts speaking but before she can start I walk to the living area and watch Netflix on the sofa. She comes in the room and turns off Netflix. I look up at her.

"What?"I asked.

"There are a group of boys here for 10-16 year olds. The group walks in behind her. 6 boys. One of whom changed my life by signing the papers.