Part 12

"Wake up!" He yells in my ear. I stay laying down groaning as I roll around. Cal has been trying to wake me up for the past 10 minutes.

"I told you I wasn't that big of a morning person." I moaned rolling once again around on the couch. But I overestimated the size of the couch and fell off.

"Now that your out of bed I might be able to get you off the floor." He grabs my hands and pulls me up. "Get up please." He smiled sweetly.

"Why?" I whined.

"Because I'm bored and want to get to know you better." He says flashing that's smile again.

"You've already seen me in two outfits and only Connor and Tyler have seen me in my pjs and their gay." I reply sleepily knowing that I'm probably speaking nonsense.

"Well I want to know more." He says.

"Then you'll have to find it out."I flop back down on the couch. But this time he flops down with me. He grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers.

"You know this will only ever be a vacation fling. Will never see each other again so babe we better make the most of it why it's here." He said. He leaned over and started kissing my neck.

"Calum." I start. He shushed me. "Calum." I said once again calmly. He kept on. "Calum!"

"What bitch?" He asked irritated.

"We can't do this. It's stupid." I said. He looks up at me.

"So? Why don't you give me a try? Let me show you the ways."

"Um. No. Cal what's wrong with you?" I asked pushing him off of me. He scolds me.

"What's wrong with me? You were the one that came on to me!" He started screaming.

"What?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry I don't like you like that. Stop being so clingy." He started.

"Are you kidding me? Are you fucking kidding me? I'm sorry that you walked in here, woke me up, randomly started calling me babe and baby, then come on to me! What the fuck are you talking about? What the fuck is wrong with you?" I feel my shoulders be pulled up and see a rare scene unfold in front of me.

Connor. Yelling. He never yells. He yanks him up and starts screaming. "That's my fucking daughter you asshole!" I feel another hand on my shoulder as someone escorts me outside.

I sit down on the front step trying to drain out the yelling coming from inside. The person who brought me out here sits down beside me. It's Troye.

"Hey I'm sorry. I should've told you." He said. I looked at him confused. "About 2 years ago Calum was a sex addict. He didn't care what others thought. He just wanted to get in everyone's pants. He once raped a girl but had gotten over it and was said innocent in court. I should've told you guys. But I thought he learned his lesson."

"Troye it's okay. You gave him a second chance. Everyone deserves at least one." I smiled.

"I just didn't want to come here alone. Because I like this guy like a lot. And he happens to be here and I just wanted to be able to talk to a friend about it." He said looking down at the ground.

"You have me. If you ever want to just talk call me up, OK?" He smiled and looked up at me.

"OK. Thanks. And by the ways I have a huge crush on your dad." He laughs. I smiled widely. "What?"

"Nothing." I smile again.

"What?" He said again. I shook my head. "If you tell me I'll let you do my makeup." He suggested.

"One) you'd be okay with that. Two) as entertaining as that sounds I have that secret to keep. But one day you'll know. I'll make sure of it." I reply.

"Still wanna do my makeup? I'll video it." He asked.

"Sure but you can't upload it until Connor tells everyone about me."

"Okay, let's go do this shit."

I think Em is thinking about Troye as a brotherly figure more and more often... Maybe eventually a fatherly?