Part 5

The room was bigger than all of the rooms I've ever had combined.  Then again that wasn't hard to top in the first place. I smiled at the room. It wasn't girly. It was awesome. It had blue walls and the furniture was all white. The comforter was a black and had different colored throw pillows tying the room together.

"Wow." I said looking around. He looked at me and gave me a slight smile. "Ummm... What exactly do you do for a living?"

"Well, I upload videos on YouTube. When people sponsor me, like audiobooks, they give me money. I also sometimes get paid by YouTube itself to make my videos." He said, setting down my bag.

"Wow." I said once again. You can make money off of YouTube? That's awesome. "So, who were the guys you were with at the adoption place, again?" I asked not remembering.

"Those were some good friends. We used to have a collab channel called Our Second Life, but after I left the boys didn't think it was the same anymore so they ended it." He said.

"Why did you leave early?" I ask looking at him. He sighed.

"I suffered depression. I didn't like living in a house with 3 other guys making a mess everywhere you looked. Not only that I never came out of my room unless to get a snack. I was suffering from body image. And figuring out myself." He said. He didn't have to tell me. But he did.

There was one thing I didn't get. "What do you mean by figuring out yourself?" I asked silently.

"I'm gay." He said.

_______________________________________________________

"Cool." I said smiling. He smiled back. He came up and gave me hug. "Boy are you a hugger, Connor." I said, laughing.

"Then again I'm confused have you ever watched YouTube?" He ask.

"Yeah, but I only watch Zoella, Pointlessblog, Tanya Burr, Jim, Joe, and Caspar. And some others." I said.

"Oh your so lucky. You named some of my best friends." He said smiling.

"Really? How about Troye?" I asked. He blushed and nodded his head. "Wait, Con do you have a crush on Troye?" I ask cheerfully. He nodded his head. "Connor has a crush! Connor has a crush!" I start chanting.

"Would you shut up!" He said playfully. I stopped got up on my bed and started jumping up and down, chanting it. He laughed. When I finally stopped cause I know when not to go to far, he said while leaving my room. "Unpack but your gonna need a new suitcase if we are going to the U.K tomorrow."