Part 20

A/n Before I start I should tell you, the part after this is the last part of this book. Okay? IF you guys want more after this book and especially after the next chapter, my goal is 100 votes on this book before I publish my second. Okay? Okay. 

"I told you to meet up with me at 3 not 3:03. Next time come sooner."

"Whatever Milly, why did you want me here. What's so important that you can't wait until tomorrow?" I sigh, annoyed sitting down in front of her. She wanted to meet me at Starbucks because she said it was a matter of life or death. I was heading here anyway so it really didn't matter. But it bothered me. A lot.

"I need to tell you about my cousin. He is a psycho."

"I already knew that." 

"Listen Emi. My cousin is a very driven person. He gets anything he wants and his eyes are set on you. He was only caught once but has done it multiple times since he was caught. He will find you and get what he wants. If he has to go through a couple of ripped, tatooed dudes he will. HE will take everything from you until you give him or he gets what he wants forcefully." She said looking around nervously. I swallowed the lump I didn't know was in my throat. 

"Why are you telling me this?" She sighed looking up into my eyes. She stands up grabbing me by the wrist and leading me to the bathroom. She shuts and locks the door behind her. "Wha-"

She yanks up her shirt showing her newly bruised stomach. "Last night he beat the shit out of me. He hadn't known that I knew you even though he had talked about you all the time. He is insane, Emi. I wouldn't wish it on anybody." She let her shirt drop pulling me into a hug. "I know you wouldn't do that to my sister. I was being ignorant and wanted to blame someone. I'm sorry." I hugged her back and we stood there for a second. We pulled away from each other both emotionless. 

"Why are you just telling me this today?"

"Because he told me he was after you. He's going to strike sometime tomorrow no matter what happens. Emi, be ready. Lock your doors and windows. Don't open the door to anyone. Once he finds you he leeches on to you. I'm very serious. Tell everyone you know. You need protection. Okay? I've gotta run home before he finds out where I am. Protect yourself." She ran out of the bathroom without saying a word after that. 

What the hell.