Part 11

I stand by Zoe watching as Connor, Alfie, and Troye walks towards us. Zoe dressed me up again but this time in my new galaxy dress, a pair of black converse, and a black snap back. She did my makeup darker than yesterday but mostly for my outfit. The boys had called earlier and said to meet us at some Italian restaurant. So here we are. What I didn't expect was the boy walking beside Troye.

He had dark hair and light blue eyes. His dimples and bright white smile out shown the rest. He was wearing a black shirt and white jeans. He had a white beanie on top of his head. They approached us. "Hey girls. Nice to see you again." Connor said. "Umm, Troye, Calum this is my daughter Emily."

I reached out my hand. "You can call me Em though." They shook it.

"Nice to meet you Emily." Troye said his words rich with an Australian accent. "This is my brothers friend Calum."

Calum shook my hand. "Nice to meet you." He smiled his voice soft and also rich with a Australian accent.

"Well let's go in." Zoe says pursing her lips. Her and Alfie haven't said anything to each other all day. We nod our head and walk in.

"This me and Zoe's favorite place to eat. Especially on date night." Alfie said grabbing Zoe's hand. Zoe smiled but it quickly fell as she most likely remembered this morning.

"Zoe you can't be mad at me forever. I'm sorry. I love you." Alfie said in hushed voice. But because I'm right beside them I can here them talking.

"I love you too, Alfie." Zoe said giving in. We took our seat for 6. On the right sat Alfie, Calum, and Troye. On the left was Zoe, me, and Connor.

"So what part of Australia are you guys from?" I ask trying to strike up conversation.

"We love in Perth, Western Australia. It's fun there." Calum said.

"My new album is actually about the neighborhood that I grew up in." Troye said smiling.

"Oh then can you sing us a little bit of one of your songs then?" I ask.

"I'm not sure." Everybody started convincing him to sing for us. "Fine I'll sing you some of for him."

You don't have to say I love you, To say I love you
Forget the shooting stars and all the silver moons
We've been making shades of purple out of red and blue
Sickeningly sweet like honey, don't need money
All I need is you.

"That's just the chorus." He smiled.

"I noticed." I laughed and we all have him a small applause. "So how is it going with all the traveling and stuff?"I ask. Before he lays eyes on my dad... Or something else I will get to know him.

"Well it's not always easy. There are friends and family I need to catch up with and I would really like to get to know you too." He says. "But I think Calum Wants to get to know you... A little more."

My cheeks turn bright red as everybody laughs. "Troye Sivan you sure are something, aren't you?" I asked.

"I like to think so."

___________________

We all end up at Zoe and Alfie's house. And that's when stuff starts to get weird. I walk in taking my shoes off. I've never like shoes. So everyone got drunk... Off of a dare. My bad. I didn't think they'd actually do it. So that left me and Calum. Alone. Calum showed the drunks to their room because they couldn't stay up any longer.

"I didn't think they'd actually do it!" I laugh as Calum complains.

"Oh yeah you did. Let me guess you just wanted us to be alone. Come on Emi that was soo obvious!" He says laughing. My cheeks go bright red. "So where am I staying?"

"Umm... You can stay in my room tonight I'll crash on the couch. Just let me change." I ran upstairs and changed into my favorite pjs. I tip toe down the stairs and peek over the corner.  Cal was sitting on the couch on his phone I walked the rest of the way down quite loudly do he would realize I was there.

"Hey. That's hot." My cheeks blush tomato red as I look down at my pajamas. "It's okay you look cute in them."

"Thank you?" I question not knowing if cute was attractive to him.

"Well I guess I'm going to bed." He says.

"I guess you are."

"But first." He walks over to me and we are face to face for the first time. He leans in and I do to. The space between us is finally closed and we kiss. This is my first real kiss. We pull apart. "I've wanted to do that all night.

Sup bros here I am with another update. I kinda want a new cover . Do you guys want to send me suggestions or I can make my own new one. Either way I'm excited to get back into the groove of writing. 😜