Part 16

We ended up going to my favorite store in the world. Hannah's. They had all new stalk and it was different from the ones in Brighton. I walked up to the front and had a huge smile on my face as I walked in. I loved this place. It always gave you good vibes. We shopped there forever. I ended up getting too many things to count. Connor also got a couple things for me but said it was a surprise.

We walked out and there she was. The girl that ruined my whole highschool experience. "Anyway, he then jumped Cameron and .."

"Shut up Kian." I said stopping in my tracks. Connor and Jc had left to go to American Eagle a few minutes ago and Trevor, Sam, and Ricky ended up going to Walmart to get make your own Pizzas.

I grabbed his arm and starts leading us to the opposite direction. "Emily." Her voice made me as I hauled to a stop. "Got yourself a new friend. Surprised I'd see you... Out of the orphanage. So tell me who adopted you?" Kian looked down at me and mouthed 'keep walking'. We slowly started forwards as he grabbed my hand for comfort.

"Oh sorry did I walk into some kind of date. I'm surprised somebody would date you. You know after what happened." A tear dropped down my face. She was right behind us.

"You do know what happens right?" Clearly motioning to Kian. I turned around and quickly knuckles met skin.

"Stay away from me and my family. Or I swear something way worse will happen." I began to walk away.

"Or what? You'll pay those guys to go after me like you did Shelby?" I turned around and ran straight for her knocking her to the ground. I punched. And punched. And punched. Over and over again til blood was smeared on my knuckles. Kian must of finally processed what was happening and pulled me off of her. I didn't care though because the job was done. I had won for now.

"Hey let's go." We walked away together. The blood on my knuckles dripped as we walked down the hall.

____________________

Kian brought me into the girls bathroom not caring and brought my hands to the sink washing the red off my scarred hands. "I'm sorry." I said.

"You had to do what you had to do. I would've done the same." He responded. He grabs paper towels and wraps them around my hands because my knuckle were also bleeding from hitting someone hard in the face.

"You don't have to stay. We could all just call this a day and deal with it later." I said.

"That would mean I wouldn't get to spend time with you. I don't want that. Let's just shake it off and tell Connor and the rest later tonight.

"OK." I say blushing at what he has said.

"I love you Emily Franta."

"I love you too Kian Lawley."