Part 15

Turns out Connor wasn't wrong but wasn't right. I woke up again and instantly felt numb, like I had just had my heart ripped out of my chest and put a new one in. It was going to be OK. I felt ok. I didn't feel great or bad. Just ok.

I got up out of bed and just got ready. I didn't know the plans besides meeting up with the guys. Somehow they were more easily trusted then the other guys in my life. You know except for Connor and Troye. But I believe that's because they're gay and meant to be with each other.

I brush out my long brown hair and think of it. Maybe I should ask to get highlights or an ombre. That'll look cool. But unlike any other day I just brushed it and let my natural curls engulf me. I put on my Lilo and Stitch shirt that says, 'Ohana means family and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.' And a pair of Jean shorts.

I hear a knock on my door. I walk over to my bedroom door and am tackled to the ground. "Sup bitch." Kian says tackling me.

"How you doing, bastard?" I ask laughing. Over the last couple of days Kian and I have been texting each other and looking at each other for comfort. "Decide to come early?"

"You do realize it's 1 o'clock?" He says laughing.

"Oh. Oops." I laugh. I push him off and get on top of him. Not sexually. "I guess it's morning somewhere right?"

"Probably." We both get up and go into the living room.

"Look who's finally up." Jc says smiling.

"How long have you guys been here?" I ask.

"Oh since about 3 o'clock in the morning." He responded. "We came when Connor called." I expected that response but didn't at the same time.

"Oh okay. What are we doing today?" I ask excitedly.

"We are going to go shopping, go see a movie, and come home and have make your own pizzas." Connor says being as organized as always.

"I'm excited. But I gotta finish getting ready." I smiled and walked back to my room. I put my hair up and decided to do light makeup. Foundation, mascara, eyeliner, and concealer. I don't want to have a caked face while out all day with the guys. As I'm about to get up from in front of my mirror I hear a noise coming from the living room. Well less noise more loud voice.

I sneak out of my room to listen to the conversation going on in the next room.

"I don't know, why did you like Lea?" Kian. Talking to Jc. Because they are talking about Lea, and liking.

"Don't bring that up man, come on. We all know you like her." Jc threw back and I could here the smile on his face.

"It is really obvious." Sam said. I start hearing footsteps coming my way and a sudden hush.

All of a sudden Kian pops up and throws me over his shoulder. "Found you."

"Kian put me down!" I scream laughing.

"No. Your a little spy, you know? So how much did you hear?" He asks smiling.

"I don't know what your talking about." I play off.

"Okay, we'll see about that."

A/n
So I know Kian a little old for her. But please want you pretend he's a little younger. Please.... Thank you. Wait scrap that. Let's pretend that most of the guys are a tad younger. Except for Connor and Troye. OK. That's it. Thank you.