Part 3

This man barely knew me 2 minutes ago, and now he knows my life story. I sat there for a minute. He sympathetically looks at me. He gets up and leaves the room. I sigh. Why did I think he would be different. I grab the remote from the coffee table and turn on Netflix. I watch it for about 20 minutes until Mrs.Harris walks in.

"Pack your stuff. Your leaving." She said. She was holding in excitement with me out of her hair she could go off and do anything she wanted. I knew I was always the one to tie someone down to one spot. I got up and went up to my room, holding in the excitement 'til I was alone. I walked into my room that would soon be empty.

I grab my suitcase that was from when I was..... Younger. Okay I'll tell you the truth it was pink and had purple flowers all over it. Through out the years I've tried my best to cover it with band stickers, quotes, and book references. Only about 7/8 of it was full though, so you could see purple and pink now and then. I grabbed my clothes from the small wardrobe. They weren't your typical girl clothes. Mostly ripped up jeans, loose tanks, and combat boots. That is normal for me though.

I mush my clothes into the suitcase. And slam it shut. I go down and hand my phone to Mrs.Harris. This is the start of something new..