Part 13

We're finally back in LA and to be honest after the drama in Brighton I think we came home early than we were going to. Being in LA is relaxing. It's my home and besides Brighton it's the only city I've ever really been in. It's my home and I like it here.

"Home sweet home." Connor said walking in the apartment. "I missed it."

"I did too. It's nice being back in a familiar place." I said taking my luggage to my room. I start unpacking and after about an hour I have all my stuff back in order. I walk back into the living room. "Connor?" He wasn't there but a neat note was sitting on the coffee table.

I'll be back. I'll explain it later but it's important.

Connor.

I grabbed my phone and called him. A shaky voice from the other side came out. Asking what I needed.

"Where are you? Are you okay?" I asked worried.

"Give me a couple hours I want explain it to you in person." His voice was still shaky and he hung up. I sighed and went to the kitchen. I decided to mess with Connors camera. I turned it on. He had set up all of his stuff already so I turned on the camera.

"Hey guys it's Emily. Or Em for short. So I basically was adopted by the best person in the world. Connor Franta. And if you don't believe me then that's okay because eventually you will. Anyway I was at my orphanage and it was a normal boring day. I was watching 'Orange is the new Black' and the owner walked in with two groups behind her. One was a nice looking couple and the other was a group of 6 guys known as Our Second Life or O2L. I was taken into a room and me and Connor just talked for a while and I decided even if he doesn't adopt me we would probably end up friends. But when he left the room, the owner came back in and told me to back my bags I was leaving. I was shocked and couldn't believe after the years I had been in there I was finally I adopted. I was taken into a home that actually cares for me. So if you have family issues. If your going through a ruff patch in your life. Talk to someone about it. It makes you feel so much better and the problem will go away. The only person who can help you is yourself and when I opened up to Connor about my...terrifying... Past I felt on top of the world. My confidence rocketed and when he signed that last paper. He was officially my dad and my family. So I hope you liked this and it gets better I'd you try." I turn off the camera.