Part 18

"This day was suppose to be relaxing." I moaned falling onto the couch. I feel like today has literally dragged out so long. 

"We still have pizza?" Connor shrugged walking in behind me with the rest of the guys. I groaned loudly. I hate people so much sometimes... well most of the time. "Come one Emily. Lets not let them ruin your life."

"Who was that guy anyway?" Jc asked plopping down on my stomach. I flinched just thinking of him. The guy who I thought was so sweet and cute had to be an ass. I can't believe I was so stupid. I must have said that last part out loud because all the guys looked at me weirdly.

"He was one of Troye's friends from when we went to Brighton. He was such an ass and I was so stupid to fall under his fucking little spell."

"You two didn't..?"

"No, Jc. We didn't fuck." I reply coldly still upset about what happened. 

"Hey I was just asking."

"Either way physically my cherry was popped an eternity ago. Emotionally not so much sex more than scarring." They looked at me sympathetically. "I think I need sometime alone." I say truthfully. I push Jc off and go by the door and grab my penny board. "Ill be back by 9, I just need some time." I let out a weak smile while looking at the current time of 8:30. 

"Somebody should go with you." Ricky said matter of factly. 

"I seriously need to be alone." I sigh walking out into the cold summers night shutting the door behind me. I walk down the steps and down to the parking lot placing my board down on the ground. I knew where I was going but didn't know if they were going to be there. I glide down the streets finally hitting an alleyway called The Valleyway by some people do to the Valley family doing their drug deals here. 

I leaned up against the wall setting my board aside. I familiar shadow walks up smiling. "Hola, senorita! I would never thought to see you here again." He says his words showing is obvious hispanic accent. 

"Caleb Valley. I thought I'd find you here. Before you say anything about him being hispanic and being in a drug dealing family he was adopted and his parents are white and so is his sister who brings in most of the money. PLus his parents haven't let him sell drugs yet just cigarettes to minors. 

"You don't seem the happiest." He says pulling a cigarette box from his pocket pulling two out. 

"I haven't smoked since I was 14." 

"Well I haven't seen you since you were 14." I says putting both in his mouth lighting them. 

"Fuck it." I say pulling one of the cancer sticks from his mouth and putting it in my own taking a long drag. 

"Well, you seem feisty. I heard what happened by the ways. I'm sorry." I shrugged. "You know you look a lot different from when we were younger. I feel like it has been forever since we've seen each other, princess."

"You've finally grew taller." I said looking look up at his 6 foot figure. "You look 18."

"Oh not yet princess, just next week." I remember he was a couple years older than me but he's about to be an adult now and its weird. 

"Good ol Caleb turning the big 1-8. Finally able to buy his own cigarettes legally." He lightly punched me in the arm as we laugh.I take another drag before flicking off the ashes. We finally stop and just look at each other. 

"I miss us, princessa." He says as we remember back to the couple years we were 'just friends'. I smiled. I did miss him. His face. His hands. His breathe. His cologne. I missed everything about him. He was my first love. Yeah, we never kissed or had sex. But he was the one I held hands with when I was nervous. The one that hugged me when I was upset. But I don't know if that's just all we'll be to each others first love. He leaned in connecting our lips. Interlocking us into one dropping his cigarette in the process. He finally pulled back and smiled. 

"Why'd you come back here?" 

"Because, the guy that tried to shove his tongue down my throat without my consent, and the girl that almost killed me happen to be cousins and in LA." I spoke his arms arms slithered around my waist. 

"I'm sorry, I haven't been with you all these years." 

"I've got to go. It's 9:15 my dad'll be worried sick." I say. He nods. Throwing me a pack of cigarettes.

"On the house. I love you princessa." 

"Te amo , también Caleb." I smile shoving the pack deep in my jacket pocket, hurrying out of the Valleyway.

Hey! I told you I'd have more parts up! Just for a disclaimer. I personally would never smoke underage or at all for that fact, but it was necessary for this part as it showed a part of her past. Love ya, guys.