Part 6

We walk around the store until we finally get to the suitcases. I look around and find a darkish blue one that is about medium sized. Perfect. "So what is the price limit." I say walking over and examining the suitcase.

"Ummm... Just get what you want." He said. I looked over and smiled at him. I picked up the suitcase. "That the one you want?" He asked.

"Yep." I said. He smiled at me and we went up and payed for the suitcase.

"While we're here we can go clothes shopping if you'd like." He said as we walked around the furniture department in the mall. I nodded my head and we headed for the entrance to the big middle section of the mall. "What do you usually wear? What's your style?" He asked.

"Never really had the money to think about that." I sighed. He looked at me and we walked around, him showing me a couple different stores. Then I saw a store that caught my eye. Hannah's. I walk over him following close behind. "You ever been here?" I asked.

"Nope. It must be new." He said. We walked in and the t-shirts, jeans, and everything there was perfect. I walked up to a shirt that said, I iz kookie monster. I laughed and picked out a medium. The size I wear. I looked around and I wanted a lot more stuff. This was abnormal.

__________________after 3 hours of shopping___________________

We got back in the car and he started it. "And I probably just bankrupt you." I said. Looking back at the bags of new clothes.

"It was only $50 worth of new clothes." He laughed. My eyes widened and I looked down in my lap.

"Sorry." I said.

"For what?"

"Connor that's a lot of money." He looked over at me and sighed.

"Then again you don't know how much I make." He muttered. Oh. I didn't think of that. I sighed at my stupidness. We started down the busy highway. I see a girl around my age that catches my eye. No, no. Keep driving don't turn red light. The light turned yellow and then red and we stopped. The windows were rolled down so I started to roll mine up.

"What's wrong?" Connor asked looking over at me. I eyed the window and saw her again. She noticed me and smiled evilly at me. When the light turned green we drove off. In the rear view I saw her take a picture of our license plate. Dammit.