Part 9

We enter the airport, big open area almost engulfing me. I've never been in a airport and the only way to describe it is big. I mostly follow Connor as we go through baggage check and security until we finally reach the boarding area.

"Are you ready?" Connor asks. He has a suitcase with cats all over it and it looks kinda funny. A grown man pulling around a cat suitcase. Yep definitely not normal. But he's my dad.

Dad.

"Dad, do you think it will be safe?" I ask as nervousness settles in and the long list of bad things comes rolling in.

He looks down at me and smiles. "I've done this a thousand times if not more. We're going to be okay." I nod.

______________________________________

"I can't believe we're here!" I squeal grabbing Connors wrist as I run out of the airport. We are opened to a big row of cars most that are taxis but one pops out. A black car that doesn't resemble any of the others queued up.

"That's their car." Connor says as we start walking to it. All of a sudden a young girl and boy get out of the car. Zoe and Alfie.

"Connor, nice to see you mate!" Alfie says walking around and to us with Zoe by his side.

"It's definitely been to long." Connor says smiling ear to ear.

"And who may this be?" Zoe asks. Zoe is so pretty. Her medium length hair is brown with blond highlights and her makeup is always done perfectly.

"This is my daughter Emily Franta." He says proudly. Zoe holds out her hand and I shake it.

"Well it nice to meet you Emily I'm Zoe." She says.

"I know who you are. I watch your videos." I reply. I hope I didn't come off as a crazed fan so I said it as relaxed as possible. "I watch Alfie's too."

"Well it's very nice to meet you and I will say we are both excited for Tue stay." Alfie said. "So, because your in the UK how about we go for a Nandos?" We all agree and get in the car. Alfie driving, Connor in the passengers seat, and Zoe and me in the back.

"So who else do you watch?" Zoe asks trying to stir up conversation.

"Well I mostly watch foreign YouTubers for some odd reason. Like you, Alfie, Joe, Caspar, and a lot of your friends." I reply smiling.

"We are gonna stop by the house before going out." Alfie yells back at us.

"Oh please can I fix you up tonight?" Zoe asks. "Your hair is so pretty and I'm pretty sure we are the same size and skin tone!"

"Of course! I'd love to!"

___________________________________

I look at my self in the full length mirror. I'm in a pair of skinny jeans and a loose white t-shirt. To compliment the theme is a maroon colored beanie and a darker eyeshadow. The dark lip makes my face pop and my hair is curled. I finalize my look with a pair of black combat boots.

"Wow." I say. Zoe stands behind me. She is wearing a similar out fit with a dark grey long shirt, black skinny jeans and a pair of red toms.

"We are going to slay tonight." She says as we laugh. We walk downstairs where Connor is wearing a light blue button up and black jeans with a white beanie and Alfie is wearing a white shirt with a black leather jacket over it and dark red pants. How are all of them so fashionable?

"Wow you girls look amazing." Alfie said. "Ready to go?" We all nod. But I realize that Connor has been on his phone texting someone so I decide to annoy him.

"Who you texting?" I says coming up behind him smiling.

"No-one." He says smiling and looking up from his phone.

"Come on I know your talking to someone. So who is it?" I ask smiling teasingly.

"... Troye..."

"AWWWWWWWWWE! I SHIP IT!" I scream jumping up and down. "What you talking about?" I ask winking.

"Well he is gonna be in Brighton tomorrow so I suppose you and Zoe could go shopping while Alfie and I meet up with him." He says.

Well it's my first chapter back and I know slot of you are excited it was starting back. I just wanted to thank you for the support and understanding my huge break. And I have slot planned for this book and hopefully you will continue reading.