Chapter 43

Chapter 43

"I'll see you later" I said as I gave Niall a goodbye kiss and hug.

"Ok, but I'm gonna miss you" he pouted.

I giggled, "I'll only be gone for like an hour or so"

"So?" he asked, "I'm still gonna miss you"

"Yeah yeah lover boy, back off, we have to go now" Sydnee laughed, grabbing my forearm and dragging me to Harry's range rover.

"Bye!" I called as the other boys laughed.

I hopped into the back seat as Ashley kissed Liam goodbye through the car window. Niall waved back and mouthed an 'I love you' before Sydnee started the engine and drove off.

Today, we decided to go out for lunch, just the three of us girls, no boys. It's not that we're getting sick of the boys, no way, we just need a little girl time to catch up on some gossip which the boys wouldn't have approved of.

"How about this place?" Sydnee asked as we drove slowly past a cute cafe.

"Aww, yes!" Ashley exclaimed, "this place is so cute"

"Agreed" I smile.

"I guess it's settled then?" Sydnee questioned.

"Yep" Ashley and I say in sync as Sydnee parked the car.

We walked in, quickly being greeted by a blonde waitress who guided us to our table by a window. We ordered our meals and an ice chocolate each, not a smart choice considering its winter now.

"Christmas is coming soon" Ashley smiled, "have you decided what to get your boyfriends yet?"

Sydnee laughed, "no"

I giggle at her remark, "wow Syd, best girlfriend"

"Should get an award, hey" Ashley teased.

"Fully" Sydnee joked as we laughed.

"So, have you decided yet?" Ashley faced me.

I shrugged, "I was thinking a Christmas sweater" I laughed.

"No, seriously" she repeated.

I thought for a second, "I actually don't know, but maybe like a watch or something"

"That's a good idea" Sydnee said as Ashley smiled.

"So honesty," Ashley spoke, "have you thought about it yet, Sydnee?"

"No, but I would probably end up getting him clothes or concert tickets again" she grinned.

"What concert?" I asked curiously.

"I dunno, I'll see"

"Better think fast, you only got like twenty four more days to think of it" Ashley stated.

She nodded, leaning towards me so that the waitress had enough room to put down her meal.

"Thank you" I smiled as the waitress put down my club sandwich in front of me.

"No problem" she answered, putting down the ice chocolates, "enjoy."

We dug straight in, no conversation as we devoured our food.

Sydnee kicked my foot as she put down her sandwich. I looked up as she did it again. I followed her gaze onto a group of girls sitting in the middle of the restaurant. They looked familiar, but I couldn't quite pick out who they were.

"They keep staring at us" she whispered as Ashley look back at them.

They stole another glance at us, bursting into a hysteria of laughter as they did so. I continued to watch as they whispered things to each other.