Chapter 21

Dina's POV- __plot twist ohhhh__

I was in deep shit.

And no I was not in actual shit that would be disgusting. But in all seriousness, I'm screwed.

I pushed a perfect curl out of my face as I ran home. Luke was stuck at school and couldn't drive me home. I used to drive myself, but he insisted. And now I figured out that Ally and Harry are in jail. I'll just add that to the list of things that happened today.

My foster family was amazing, don't get me wrong, but Linda could be incredibly strict. I had a foster brother I guess too. We weren't related or anything, but he is Linda's biological son.

People could always tell if we were related or not. I looked nothing like the rest of their family, my darker naturally curly hair stuck out from their blond, straight hair.

But they excepted me and that's all I could ever ask for. I don't know who my parents are, I was abandoned at a young age. Thankfully I had found this foster family for about 5 years.

I ran faster and burst through the door. I was only 30 minutes late, but to Linda that was a huge deal. I threw my heavy backpack on the couch and went to the kitchen immediately. I took out a water bottle and leaned against the counter.

"Look who it is?" Linda said walking into the kitchen. I almost choked on my water but quickly regained myself.

"I'm sorry! Luke couldn't drive me today I had to walk." I pleaded, knowing she approved of Luke already.

She sighed and gave me a hug. "A text or call would have been nice." She mumbles into my shoulder and I giggle slightly.

"Sorry Linda, I will next time." Hopefully there won't be a next time though, walking home was rough, and even worse since it's gotten colder.

She laughed and pulled away. She gave me a knowing look before beginning her lecture that I had been expecting.

"So Luke huh? You guys are pretty serious now?" She smirked, sitting down on a stool and resting her head on her hands.

I blushed, hiding my face with my hands, thinking back to our date. It was pretty amazing to say the least.

"We're not officially together." I say confidently, but I'm sure she could hear the disappointment in my voice.

She frowned slightly before masking it with a smile. "Don't worry Hun, maybe he's just thinking of the perfect moment."

"Ally went to jail today." I blurted stupidly, Linda raising her head in shock.

"Really?" She muttered almost to soft to hear. "What did she do?"

"She was accidentally trespassing on someone's private property." I shrugged my shoulders. "With Harry Styles."

She stiffened at the sound of Harry's name, an odd look on her face.

"Well, I have work to do, see you for dinner." She quickly excuses herself before rushing upstairs.

Ok then.

I decide to lay down for a while and do some homework in peace when Luke texts me.

Hey:) you doin anything tonight?

My heartbeat accelerated and I quickly responded.

Nope, what do you have in mind?

I grabbed a quick snack before falling on the couch. My phone went off and heat rises to my cheeks reading the text.

I was thinking we could go out for a movie? I can pick you up at 7