Chapter 7

Ally's pov-

I made my way into the lunch room and I swear, half of the people got silent. I fought the urge to yell at all of them right then and there. I sighed and headed toward my table.

"Hey Allie." Dina said with a wave. I sent her a small smile and settled down at the table. Thankfully they were being normal, unlike everyone else at this school. We were all carrying on our own conversations when everyone went silent. And I don't mean the table, the whole entire cafeteria. You could literally feel the tension in the air.

'What?' I mouthed to Jamie, who had a fear stricken face on. She meekly pointed behind me and sent me a sympathetic look. Oh no, please don't be who I think it is.

I slowly turned around, only to see exactly what I had feared. Harry. What does he want with me?

"Your sitting with me now." His raspy voice startled me and my eyes met with piercing green ones.

"Excuse me?" My voice came out extremely hoarse and he seemed to notice. I cleared my throat awkwardly and looked at the floor.

"I said", he leaned down to my level, "your sitting with me." Every pair of eyes were settled on us. "Come on." That was all he needed to say to make me get up and move my feet across the tiled floor. When we arrived at the table, my mind finally understood what was happening.

"Hold on a second, why would I want to sit with you." I finally got my usual personality back, and began walking back over to my table. But of course, I felt a strong hand come down on my shoulder.

"Now, I know I have explained this to you before. You will sit with me. Got it?" I meekly nodded and walked back to the unfamiliar table. I felt like I was being pulled between the two tables. I only just noticed that everyone was still watching us. And I mean everyone.

I sighed as I took a seat at the disconnected table. I kept my eyes on the table, and faintly heard Harry sit next to me.

"Hi!" I heard a soft voice directed toward me. I slowly raised my head and saw the girl who was sitting next Niall the other day. She gave me a nice smile. "My name is Leah, welcome to our table." She actually seemed nice.

I did my best to smile."I'm Allie, nice to meet you."

"Oh, we know who you are. You've only been at this school a couple of days, and Harry just won't shut up about you." I blushed. Woah, why did I just blush.

"Um..." I suddenly had a loss for words and avoided looking at Harry.

"Anyway", Leah started, "I should probably introduce everyone. Well you already know Harry", she motioned to Harry who shot me a smirk. I rolled my eyes and waited for Leah to continue.

"This is Liam and Tess", she motioned to a guy with the brown quiff, and the girl with her hair in a ponytail. They both gave small waves, and Tess gave me smile. "This is Louis and Eleanor", and waved her hand to the girl with curled brown hair and the guy with his hair gelled back. They did the same as the Tess and Liam. "Over here is Zayn and Perrie", the girl with pink tipped hair and the guy with black hair quiffed. They did the same as everyone else. "And finally this is Niall, my lovely boyfriend." She smiled, and I saw a blush spread across her face.

"Well, um- I guess it's nice to meet all of you." I said with my head tilted down.

"We don't bite you know." Perrie said and smiled over at me. I actually laughed and felt a little more comfortable. Lunch went by pretty fast, which mainly consisted of the girls talking and the boys looking tough.

When lunch was over, I walked back to my locker with a protective Harry behind me. I guess at this point there's nothing I can do about him.

A/n:

HELLO UNICORNS!!!!!!! It is soooo awesome that I have 160 reads!!!! That is absolutely crazy!

Also, I know I haven't updated in a while but....... You know how school gets in the way of EVERYTHING!!!! But anyway........

THANK U!!!!

I LOVE ALL OF U!!!!