Chapter 11

Ally's pov-

I walked down the crowded hallways and instantly felt claustrophobic. I randomly laughed as I remembered an inside joke with Dina. That's one of my problems, randomly laughing and people thinking I'm insane. I probably got a few weird looks. I shook it off and headed toward my first class. Thankfully Jamie was in this class, so we basically just passed notes between each other. I actually felt happy for once, but I couldn't put my finger on why. Throughout all of my classes I was basically just zoning out.

Finally it was the class where I got to see Harry. I found myself bolting out of my chair as the bell rang, so I would be the first in the class. I was running down the hallways, but when I got to the classroom I slowed down and fixed my hair. I took a deep breath and walked into the classroom. I took in my surroundings and noticed no one was there. Not even the teacher. I silently laughed to myself, as I had come so early no one was here.

"What's so funny?" I felt warm minty breath hit the back of my neck. I shivered slightly and turned around to Harry smirking.

I rolled my eyes. "Nothing." I replied cooly, and took my usual seat. He chuckled and sat next to me. My peers slowly started to file in and the teacher came in soon after. We were about halfway through the lesson when a paper ball is thrown at my head. I glare at Harry playfully and open the scrunched paper.

'Stop tapping your foot, its distracting me.'

I turn my head and glare at him once again before scribbling down a note of my own. I chuck it at his head, but he just ends up catching it. I slide down in my desk with a 'hmph' and turn my attention back to the teacher.

It's not long before I hear hot breath whisper in my ear. "You know, you're right sweetheart I'm not paying attention to the lesson. I'm paying attention to you."

My breath hitches in my throat slightly but I fake a cough to cover in up. Harry chuckles beside me, obviously liking the effect he has on me. The bell soon rings and I rise from my desk slower this time. I'm surprised to see Harry rush out the door, but brush it off once I realize it's lunch.

I decided to sit at my old table, and see if Harry will make me move. However I am startled when I see three other boys sitting there too. I take a seat and look at everyone questioningly, waiting for someone to explain. Dina finally saw my confused face and laughed.

"I'm sorry Ally, we forgot to introduce you. Calum," she gestured to one of the boys with jet black hair, "has been on vacation, so you didn't get to meet him yet."

Calum smiled at me and I did the same.
"I'm Ally, the new student here" I explained, and turned back to Dina to introduce the other two.

"Right," Dina clapped her hands, "this is Ashton, who has also been on vacation." I slightly waved at Ashton and he sent me a small smile before going back to his phone.

"And last but not least, this is Luke." I almost saw a blush appear in her cheeks. I will definitely be asking about that later. Luke gave me a small wave before going back to his conversation with Calum.

We all are for a while longer until Dina suddenly remembered something. "Oh right," she said, "there's also Michael, but he ditches school a lot so you might not see him that much." I smiled and went back to my conversation with Jamie. About five minutes later I whispered to Dina.

"So you like Luke eh?" I question. She has a look of fear on her face.

"It's that obvious?" She questions, nervously picking at her nails.

"Well..." I said causing her to groan and hide her face in her hands. I laughed, "You should talk to him." I say and nod to Luke across the table, doing nothing at the moment.