Chapter 3

Ally's pov-

After I had successfully gotten my schedule, I searched for my first class. This school was definitely the most complicated one I have been to. So, sadly this is going to take me a while to get used to.

After multiple twists and turns, I finally ended up at Mr. Booler's room.

I silently snickered to myself, 'Booler, hah! Must get booed at!' God, I can be so immature sometimes. I nervously walked inside the classroom, already knowing that I am ten minutes late.

"Ah! you must be the new student Ally Jarvis, please have a seat next to Niall." The old man said and pointed at the guy. He had blond hair put up perfectly in a quiff. Tattoos were going up and down his arms. I noticed the eyebrow and lip piercing also, he sure was something.

I nodded to Mr. Booler and took my seat next to the intimidating guy. He simply smirked at me, and began texting underneath the desk. I rolled my eyes and turned my attention to the front of the classroom.

Finally, after I had gotten through most of the classes, and had one left before lunch. I prepared myself for the usual, 'oh, you must be our new student, blah,blah,blah.' It's getting quite annoying really. I seemed to somewhat understand where my classes were,and Kayla helped me get to a few of them. I walked into algebra, and all eyes were on me. Again.

"Class this is our new student Ally! Ally please sit next to Harry near the back." I followed her finger to the back of the classroom and saw, yet another, intimidating guy. Only this one had a mop of curly brown hair.

I cautiously made my way to the back and quietly sat in my seat. The whole time, the mysterious guy was staring at me intently. It just got really awkward. I shifted uncomfortably in my seat, knowing his eyes were still glued to me. Throughout the entire class he was watching me, while I stayed with my head toward the front.

Finally the bell rang and I jumped out of my seat and raced toward the door. I could have sworn I heard laughing coming from Harry. I got in line, grabbed a lunch, and looked around for Kayla. When I did, I noticed she was trying to flag me down. I smiled and headed toward her table filled with some girls.

"Hey, I'm Ally." I addressed to all of them, and they all introduced themselves one by one. Jamie seemed to be like me the most, likes to read, not anti social but not social. Pretty much me in a nutshell. She had natural red hair that was to die for, and seemed really nice. We were all talking amongst each other when Jamie stopped and looked over my shoulder.

"Why is Harry Styles staring at you?"