Chapter 4

Recap:

We were all talking amongst each other when Jamie stopped and looked over my shoulder.

"Why is Harry Styles staring at you?"

Present:

Ally's pov-

I looked over to see if what she said was true. Of course, across the cafeteria, there he was. The table he occupied was filled with five intimidating people. However, I noticed four other girls that looked completely normal.

The first girl had loosely curled brown hair, and was leaning on the guy with brown hair gelled back. He also had tattoos up and down his arms. They looked like polar opposites to me, but cute at the same time.

The second girl had brown hair also that went down in natural waves covering her shoulders. She was talking to the one with blond hair, Niall I think was his name. He was looking at her like he truly loved her, it was a sweet gesture under that tough exterior.

The third girl was very tall, thin, and beautiful. Her hair was brown and was up in a bun. She was holding hands and resting her head on the guy with the brown hair in a guiff. They looked cute, but again polar opposites.

I moved on to the fourth girl who had semi short blond hair with pink tips. She seemed the most intimidating of the girls, but not really. She was sitting extremely close to a guy with black hair styled to a perfect quiff. They seemed like they had been together for the longest.

I finally ended at Harry and noticed he was already staring at me. Instead of looking away he kept his gaze. I didn't give in either, and we began our secret staring contest.

"I wouldn't associate yourself with them", a girl named Dina spoke up, " they're bad news."

"What do you mean?" I questioned. I mean they looked bad, but what did they ever do? Dina was about to answer, when she got cut off by the bell. I sighed and stood up, checking my schedule for the next class. I headed toward room 11 for physiology, when a jock type of guy came up to me.

"Hey babe" he said, looking down on me. I rolled my eyes. Why did I always have to attract the most cocky guys.

"Oh I'm sorry I don't remember you getting the permission to call me that. But by all means, if you think you can get in my pants, go for it." I smile sweetly before turning around and bumping into a hard chest.

Harry.

"Beat it Aaron." He easily towered over Aaron and was extremely scary looking.

"Sorry dude I-I didn't know." He didn't know what?

"Yeah obviously, now get out of my face." Aaron nodded quickly and scurried away. Are they talking in some secret language or something?

Once he was gone I turned to Harry. " "Thanks for that, but I could've handled that myself." I said, annoyed at all of the socializing I was doing. I just want to go home.

"Actually you are mine, you just don't know it yet. Soon you'll sit with us at lunch, and we'll be 'dating'" he said with a big smirk on his face.

"Excuse me? I don't think so. Are you on drugs or something?" I said, the hallways were already empty, and I was going to be late. Although I had a feeling Harry didn't mind . Instead of responding, Harry simply smirked and walked away. Even when I called after him, he never turned around. I sighed and made my way to physiology.

A/N:
Hey my beautiful unicorns! I hope you are enjoying it so far! I honestly don't know how it's going so..... if you do read this plz vote and comment!!!!

I LOVE U ALL!!!!