Chapter 1

Ally's pov-

I looked out the car window yet again to see if we were close to our new house. My mom and I were constantly moving from place to place. This time we were going to Holmes Chapel, which should be interesting because I'm originally from New York. I made my mom promise to not move anywhere else until college, which shouldn't be hard, because its senior year. But knowing her, I really hope she keeps her promise.

        When I woke up, my mom was shaking my lightly, so I sat up and took in my surroundings. I stepped out of the car, and approached our new house. The exterior was cozy looking and I immediately thought about how much my dad would have liked it. A small smile spread across my face at the thought of him. It would be a lot easier with him around.

        I stepped in the doorway and noticed that the inside was just as nice as the outside. I made my way up to my soon to be room and made a mental note to take a tour of the house later. My room was quite cute with light grey walls and a nice bedspread. I immediately dropped my bags and collapsed on my bed.  My mom had set up my first day of school for tomorrow. Why she couldn't wait a couple more days I have no idea. Just more time to see fake people and their fake lives.

My thoughts frantically went to my school day tomorrow, and I quickly shot out of bed. My eyes scanned my room for my boxes, until I realized the moving trucks weren't coming till tomorrow.

I closed my eyes, and hesitantly opened them before searching through the few bags I brought. I eventually decided on an outfit, probably because it was the only one I brought.

I checked through my backpack quickly, and laid everything on the bay window seat. I sighed, running a hand through my knotted hair before yet again throwing myself on the bed.

First day of school tomorrow, let's see how this works out.

A/N:

I KNOW IT SEEMS BAD BUT I SWEAR IT GETS BETTER! ALSO THE CHAPTERS ARE MUCH LONGER THAN THIS.

that is all