Chapter 8

Ally's pov-

I awoke to a peaceful silence. Saturday. Weekends are literally what I live for. I stayed in bed for a few more minutes before getting up and taking a shower. The hot water definitely woke me up, but instantly relaxed my sore muscles. When I stepped out, I wrapped the warm, fluffy blanket around my petite body. On weekends I actually tried with my appearance, so I carefully picked out a cute outfit (a/n: the outfit is on the side!). Once I changed, I started downstairs to get some breakfast. I already smelled bacon being fried to perfection. Mom was definitely up.

"Smells delicious." I called as I made my way down the staircase.

"I said the same thing, you never told me your mom could cook." Hold up, I know that voice. Why the hell is HARRY in my house?!? Nothing could have prepared me for what I discovered when I reached the kitchen.

The one and only Harry Styles, who has a extremely bad reputation, was having a civilized conversation with my mother. Not to mention that she was in pajamas. I just can't have a normal day in this town can I?

"Um, what exactly doing in our kitchen?" I questioned, which led to Harry turning to face me and of course, give his famous smirk.

"Well Ally, I just stopped by to see if you were doing anything today. And, when your mother said you were still sleeping, she invited me inside." He gave my mom a quick smile before resting his eyes back on me. My mom just stood there making bacon, and every now and then give me a look. A kind of look that said 'I like this boy'.

I sighed, "well, um, I guess I'm not really doing anything today." A huge grin instantly spread across his face, but he quickly masked it by acting 'cool'.

He half nodded, "cool, we should go get some coffee of something." There wasn't really anything I could do, he would make me go either way. I nodded and went to grab a plate. The whole time I was eating his eyes were watching me. Every time I got up, his eyes would follow me. Even when I was drinking he watched, like miraculously I would choke on orange juice. When I was finally finished, I stood up and looked over at Harry.

"Are we gonna go to coffee of not?" I asked, and probably sounded a little rude. He nodded and slipped on a jacket before reaching for his car keys resting on the table.

"I'll drive." He announced, and headed toward the front door. I guess that was our only choice, since I don't have a car. I slipped on a jacket of my own and headed out into the November air.

I hopped into the Range Rover and buckled up. Harry got in too, and started to back out of the driveway.

"Your not gonna stay away from me are you?" I questioned. He turned his head and smirked.

"I think you already know the answer to that one love." He then focused back on the road.

"It was worth a shot." I muttered under my breath, but apparently he heard and chuckled.

Finally we arrived at Starbucks and I instantly felt like one of those Tumblr girls. We walked in and stood in line, which wasn't that long. Honestly, there were barely any people in the store. There was kind of an awkward feel because it was so quiet. When it was finally our turn to order, I noticed the guy who worked there was pretty cute. He had brown hair that fell over his brown eyes.

When he saw me, he winked and gave me a flirty smirk. Before I even knew what was happening, Harry's grip on my waist tightened, and he stepped in front of me. Like he was blocking me from the cashier.

"What would you like?" He asked Harry, though it didn't seem like he cared what he ordered.

"Regular coffee." Harry spoke through his gritted teeth. I couldn't see what was going on because Harry was completely blocking my view. I did notice however that his grip on my waist was nearly suffocating me.

"And for the lovely lady?" That's when Harry lost it. He turned around, and looked down on me.

"Yes, what would you like, my beautiful girlfriend?" Girlfriend? We were definitely gonna talk about this later.

"Peppermint mocha." I squeaked and Harry turned back around.

"Peppermint mocha." He fumed, I don't know why he was so angry.

"Fine." The cashier sighed, and got us our drinks. Harry handed me mine, and I noticed the guy had scribbled his number on the side of the cup. I guess I'll just have to hide that from Harry.

We took a seat in a back booth. Harry still seemed extremely angry, so I didn't feel like it was the right time to talk. Finally he looked up at me.

"What's your favorite color?" He asked.

"Um, I think purple. Why do you care?" He suddenly, out of the blue, asks my favorite color? That was strange even for Harry.

"I want to know more about you."I think he actually smiled. "So, what's you favorite animal?" He questioned. The rest of the hour consisted of Harry asking me questions and the occasional laugh or smile.

"Well, I think it's time to leave." I announced, and got up to to throw out my drink. I looked back at Harry, but he was just blankly staring at the cup.

"What's that?" He asked, though he already knew the answer. His hands were gripping the tables, and his eyes went dark.

"Harry calm down. That idiot guy just put his number on here, it's no big deal."

"You know Ally, your right. It is no big deal." He then stood up, grabbed the cup, and walked over to the cashier angrily. "She won't be needing this, sorry to disappoint." He then slammed the cup down on the table, leaving it crumpled up. The remaining drink still inside were leaking out the sides. Everyone in the small building were watching the small disaster unfold. Harry then walked back to me, grabbed my hand and walked into the fall air.

We got in the car and drove off. There was an awkward silence filling up the air, and Harry was still gripping the wheel extremely tight. I turned on the radio, hoping it would help in this situation. When we finally arrived at my house, I turned to him.

"I actually had a fun time, thank you." I could tell Harry was trying not to smile but failed. I was just about to leave when a large hand grabbed my small one.

"Look, uh- I'm sorry for ya know, um, causing a scene." He nervously scratched the back of his neck.

"It's ok." I smiled, and stepped out of the car. I waved as he backed out of the driveway, and headed inside. I went up to my room and threw myself on the bed. Never in my wildest dreams, would I have imagined that Harry Styles, apologized.

A/N: first of all... HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!! I am thankful for all of the reads I'm getting, 234, that is crazy!!!!!

Vote, comment, and do whatever unicorns do!!!

Remember: I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!!!!😘