The Date(Chapter 5)

***Madelyn's POV***

The party was pretty boring last night. Everything was so awkward. Karlee finally woke up and came into the dining room.

---------------------------------------------

*Last Night*

"Um hey madz." Karlee says with a crooked smile when she walks into the room.

"Are you ok?" I ask.

"Y-yeah. I was just talking to Austin." She says.

"Why did you faint?" I ask.

"Oh um....how did I faint?" She asks Austin.

"You just had a spell." He says.

"Um ok. ???" I say.

Sure just a spell. Seriously! I want to know what the heck is going on!!

---------------------------------------------

The rest of the night was ok. The whole time we just listened to music and watched Louis and Harry dance stupidly. They both kept us pretty entertained. I finally get to go back to mum's house.

"Yay you're finally home!" Mum yells.

"Yeah so how is the shop going?" I ask.

"Great! I have already made and sold 20 wedding dresses. More and more people are lining up to get some." She smiles.

"That's great mum!" I reply.

I go upstairs to my bed and take a nap. I stayed up all night last night. Smart huh?

**2 hours later**

I wake up to loud knocks at the door. I quickly run downstairs to answer it. My mum should already be at the shop to work. I open the door and see Austin standing there.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"I just wanted to apologize about the party. I know it was probably boring so I was wondering if you wanted to go to an activity this evening." He blushes.

"Wait how did know I live here?" I ask.

"I asked you father." He replies.

"Oh. Well I would love to go." I say trying not to sound too excited.

I screaming in the inside but Im calm on the outside. That's your typical teenage girl. Yeah deal with it.

"Great. So I'll pick you up at 5:00?" He asks.

"Yeah I'll be here." I smile.

"Ok I will see you then." He says as he walks to his car.

I shut the door and run straight back upstairs to see what to wear. It is already 4 o'clock so I only have an hour to get ready! It's not enough time for a girl! Oh no! I don't know where we are going. What if its a fancy restaurant. Then I would have to wear a dress. But what if its somewhere where you have to get physical. Then I would have to wear like shorts and a t shirt. Great. I'm in trouble. Well he did say "activity" so I guess I should wear something casual.

I put on a white cami then put on a cropped neon green shirt. I slip into some jean shorts and put my silver glittery toms. I curl my hair and bobby pin my bangs up. Then I put on some dark foundation to blend with my tanned skin. Lastly, I put on mascara and eyeliner. This is what I call a perfect face.😉 By the time I'm finished getting ready, it is already 5:00. Yay!!

I run downstairs as I hear the door bell ring. I quickly write a note saying, "Hey mom. Gone on a date with Austin. Be back later. Love you." I set the note on the kitchen table, grab my purse and open the door.