Kidnapped(Chapter 15)

Madelyn's POV

NIALL?!?!

"Niall? But what? How? Why? I'm so confused." I say.

"I know this doesn't make sense but..." He says and suddenly someone bumps into me from behind and makes me fall. Right when I hit the ground, I notice there is punch all over my dress.

I look around and everyone in the big room is staring at me. I stand up and run to the bathroom and cry. That was humiliating. I lick myself in a big stall and sit on the floor and cry my eyes out. Everything is so confusing. Who is Madison? Niall likes a girl named Madison, but why would Karlee blindfold me and everything else? Too many questions, not enough answers.

How could Niall have bad an American accent? I hear banging on the door.

"Madelyn! Are you ok? I'm so sorry." Niall's voice is yelling.

Karlee comes into the bathroom and stands outside of the stall.

"Madelyn. Let me explain what is going on." She says.

"No! Just please leave me alone." I cry.

"But...."

"Go away!" I yell.

Karlee sighs as she goes back out of the bathroom. Suddenly the intercom comes on.

"Madelyn Peveler. I just want you to know that you are the most beautiful girl I've ever met. I'm really sorry about everything. I practiced an American accent so I could talk to you and so you would listen. You are Madison. I made up the first name that popped in my head so that to would listen. All of the stuff I said is true and it is about you. I love you." An Irish voice says over the intercom.

What? He loves me? Oh my gosh it can't be true!! I'm so speechless. I feel myself get hot inside and goosebumps go up my spine. Should I go back outside? Or should I stay in here? Suddenly the intercom comes back on. I hear a guitar start playing. Then I hear an angelic voice start to sing. It's Niall.

"They say that hate has been sent

So let loose the talk of love

Before they outlaw the kiss

Baby give me one last hug

There's a dream that I've been

Chasing, want so badly for it

To be reality but when you hold

My had ten I'll understand that

It's meant to be cause baby when

You're with me it's like an angel

Came by and took me to heaven

Like you took me to heaven girl

Cause when I stare in your eyes it

Couldn't be better

I don't want you to go oh no

So let the music blast we gonna

Do our dance bring the doubters

On they don't matter at all

Cause this life's to long and this love's

too strong so baby know for sure

That I'll never let you go." He sings while playing his guitar

I recognize the song. It's Justin Bieber. Eh but it's still sweet. What should I do? Should I go out there and everything will be awkward or stay in here until they leave? Do I love him back? What about Zoe? Does he realize what he's saying? I feel like my head is going to explode because so many things are going through my mind. I'm just gonna go outside. I'll just have be brave. I walk over to the sink and take a paper towel to damp it with water. I wipe away my smeared makeup with the paper towel.

I walk out of the bathroom slowly. I'm not king back to the ballroom. Too many people are in there and I go punch all over the front of me. Where did Karlee and Niall go? I get my phone out and text Karlee.

To:Karlee

MSG: where are you?

From: Karlee

MSG: I went to hang out with Louis. Niall is there just look around.

What?! She leaves me abandoned here! Thanks Karlee. Where is Niall. Suddenly someone grabs me from behind and puts duck tape on my mouth. I can't see the person because they have a mask on. I'm guessing its a boy because the shape of the body. He carries me out to a van in the back and puts me in the back.

As the van takes off, I take the tape off of my mouth.

"Who are you?" I ask.

The guy takes his mask off and it's Harry?!

"Harry?! Why are you doing this?" I ask.

"Its not what you think." Harry says.

"Not what I think? You freaking kidnapped me!" I yell.

"Well I had to for a good reason." He says.

The van stops and Harry gets out. He gets out and gets me out. He carries me into his flat. What is he going to do?

---------------------------------------------

Comment and vote! Hope you all like it!! Love you all,

Karlee:)