Meeting Zoe(Chapter 6)

**Next Morning**

I wake up and look at my alarm clock. 12pm!! Wow I slept late. Probably because I couldn't hardly sleep last night because I was think about how embarrassing that was last night when I threw up. Anyways, I go downstairs to get breakfast.

"Good morning sleepy head." Mum chuckles.

"Morning." I say rubbing my eyes.

"I made pancakes. Want some?" She asks.

"Sure." I yawn.

I go into the kitchen and get a plateful of pancakes. Yes I love food. Who doesn't? I mean it keeps you alive doesn't it? Mmmhmm!! I sit at the table and eat. While I'm eating, I my phone next to me buzzes.

From: Austin

MSG: Hey I had a nice time last night. Can I come and get you today?

---------------------------------------------

To: Austin

MSG: yeah what time?

---------------------------------------------

From: Austin

MSG: now?

---------------------------------------------

To: Austin

MSG: Fine by me. I gotta get dressed, I overslept lol

---------------------------------------------

From: Austin

MSG: ok see ya in a few.

**End of Convo**

I quickly stuff myself then run upstairs. I slide on a glittery tank top, some cheer shorts, and my vans. I tie my hair into a messy bun and put makeup on. Not too much though. I go downstairs when I'm finished getting ready.

"Going somewhere?" Mum asks.

"Austin wants to get me. That ok?" I ask.

"That's fine. I have to go to work in half an hour." She informs me.

"Ok bye love you mom." I say a I give her a quick hug and rush out the door.

"Love you too. Have fun." She smiles.

I stand outside and wait for Austin's blue convertible to pull up. It finally does and I hop in the passenger seat.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"I want you to meet my girlfriend Zoe." He smiles.

What?! Girlfriend! Zoe!

"Y-you have a girlfriend?" I ask.

"Yes." He laughs.

"But I thought....and we were....and last night. I'm confused." I stutter.

"We're friends Madelyn. She knows that so don't worry." He chuckles.

Ugh I just turned red and hot inside. Friends? Seriously why? I thought he was single and he was going for me! How pathetic am I crushing on him and everything. Yeah it's totally normal to go on a date with a girl you jus met and be all touchy and say you're just friends afterwards. Note the sarcasm. I don't even know how to react to this.

"Oh ok that's good." I laugh trying to hold in my jealousy.

**Austin/Niall's POV**

As I'm driving, I look at Madelyn and see sadness in her eyes. Does she like me more than just a friend? I really do like her but I do have a girlfriend. I can't just give her up like that. We pull into Zoe's driveway and get out of the car.

"Are you ready for this?" I ask.

"Mmhmm." She nods.

"Is there anything you want to tell me before we go into her flat?" I ask.

"Nope why?" She asks.

"Just wondering." I say as we walk into her flat.

I knock on the door and her mum answers the door.

"Hello Ni..." I interrupt her by saying,

"Hello Mrs. Whelan. Nice to see you again." I smile.

"Come in." She says.

When. We walk into her house, I pull Zoe's mum to the kitchen alone.

"Listen I don't want her to find out I am Niall Horan...." I explain everything.

"Oh I see. That's fine. I'll call you Austin." She whispers.

"Thank you." I smile.

"Does Zoe know?" She asks.

"Yes. Where is she?" I ask.

"In the shower." She replies.

I go back into the room with Madelyn as I hear a weird noise coming from the bathroom. It sounds like a rooster that is dying.

"What is that?" I chuckle.

"That is Zoe. She is singing in the shower" Her mum answers.

"Oh." I laugh.

We all three laugh at the funny voice. I know it isn't right for me to laugh at my girlfriend, but it is hilarious. She finally comes out with only a towel around her.

"Um Zoe I told you my friend Madelyn would be coming with us." I say.

"It's fine Niallz. Come in my room with me for a minute." She grins.

I follow her into her room with her.

**Madelyn's POV**

This is really awkward. Why did he want me to come if he's gonna be doing stuff with her.

"I guess you're all alone." Zoe's mum chuckles.

"Yeah. I think I better go." I sigh.

I run out the door and go to the car rental place down the road. I rent a car and go to the library. There are a bunch of books and I don't know what to read. I just don't feel like reading right now. I don't even know why I came here. I just get on the computer for a while and then leave. I decide to go to Walmart. I get a bunch of candy and sweets. Then I grab a magazine and checkout.

**Niall's POV**

Zoe takes her towel off and comes at me. I back away from her more and more.

"Zoe I don't think this is a good idea." I say.

"Come on baby." She says.

"No. I did bring Madelyn as she is standing out there all alone." I explain.

"She's with my mum. Mum will give her cookies or something like that to keep her satisfied." She says coming closer to me.

"No!" I yell as I run out of her bedroom.

When I walk into the dining room, I don't see Madelyn standing there anymore.

"Where did she go?" I ask Zoe's mum.

"She left." She replies.

"Oh no." I sigh.

I go out the door and get in my car to pull off.

"Niall baby! Come back!" Zoe yells from the door.

__________________________

Did you like this chappie? It's kinda short but ima bout to update. Vote vote vote!! Oh and please comment!! Did you notice that Madelyn got a magazine from Walmart? Hmmm I wonder what is in that magazine? Wouldn't by chance be Justin Bieber, Rihanna, Lady Gaga, ONE DIRECTION!!