Thirteen: Darkbloom & Varjack

Ali's POV:

"Morning Ali, did you sleep well?" Jim asked as he stretched out and clicked his back as he stood up from the sofa.

"I didn't sleep." I replied, it was true, all I could think about was what was in the bag, my mind wouldn't shut down no matter how hard I tried, it wouldn't leave me in peace to at least attempt to get some form of sleep.

"But Ali, you need to get some sleep, no matter what's in that bag, I-" I cut Jim off.

"What ever is in that bag could be a game changer, give me an idea on what is actually happening, now we've got our plan in motion, we have to be prepared for a battle." I told him as I went over to get Caspar's bag and placed it in front of me.

Jim came and sat down next to me, giving me a concerned expression whilst I quickly glanced to him then straight back to his bag. "What if it's a bomb?" Jim asked curiously as I began to unzip it, pausing and giving him the look of annoyance.

"Yeah Jim, of course Caspar put explosives in my car and left them with me, what should I do? Phone bomb control?" I said in a very sarcastic tone, Jim just looked down, and I continued to unzip his bag until it was fully opened.

"His laptop?" Jim asked as we both sat there staring at it.

"I thought Caspar took this, he never leaves without his laptop, maybe if we just take a peak." I began to lift up the lid and Jim moved my hand away and closed it back up.

"Ali, if we do this you don't know what could be on there, you're invading his privacy." He said giving me a knowing stare.

"What about my privacy? Someone is taking advantage of that and if Caspar as something to do with it then I want to know!" I raised my voice slightly and Jim got off and went to the bathroom, I went to call his name but he'll be fine.

As I turn the laptop on it comes up with his login, I sit there, trying to rack my brain of everything Caspar likes, loves, thinks about everyday or shares with me when we speak. Here goes nothing.

"Gigi Hadid Lee." I typed into the password box and hit enter, hoping it would work. Yet nothing.

So, it's not Gigi, what else could it be? "Pizza lover?" I guessed and without a doubt it failed. I lent against the head rest on the bed, trying to think but I was too tired, I began to drift off.

Flashback:

"That son of a -" Caspar covered my mouth with his hand before I got the chance to finish, I raised an eyebrow to him but he just smiled, I sat there raging inside wanting to run over to him and punch his lights out without hesitation.

"Ali, you know you can't go over there, who knows what'll happen we just have to stay put and observe, okay?" Caspar said looking to me keeping his hand covering my mouth leaving me just to nod as an answer.

Anger boiled up inside of me, I turned to Caspar who looked furious, even more so than me. "What does he think he's doing? He is destroying two relationships, and more if he's not careful I'm going over there to punch him in the face." Caspar began to get agitated so I held his head still preventing him from moving, then he began to swear so I covered his potty mouth.

Me sat down next to the bar, and Caspar stood up covering each others mouths, how sane we must look now. Hopefully Alfie won't notice.

As we sat watching them, well more like full on stalking them I wanted to know what they were talking about, if they were discussing the ways to break everyone's hearts, the method of self fulfilment and by cheating you achieve your goals in life, or if they were here just by chance. Then again I'm not a believer in chance or coincidence.