Chapter 2

"Damn!" Laylay and I exclaimed at the sight of his fine ass.

"You may take a seat now Mr. Cooper." Every one just stared while he was heading to the seat behind me.

"Hey Sosa, do you want to hang over my house today??" The thirsty hoe of the school, Destiny, asked.

"Dang, that girl so thirsty" Laylay said

"Just like her weave" I replied and we both laughed.

Destiny mean mugged us and waited for the boy to reply.

"Nah. I'm busy" Sosa said without even glancing at her. I looked at Destiny and her face was frowned up like somebody had just dumped her.

I laughed so hard I knocked my book bag off the desk. I saw it falling but it was too fast for me to react. I reached down to pick it up, but Sosa had already gotten it for me.

"Here you go ma" he smiled with glistening teeth

"Thanks um.." I acted as thought I didn't already know his name

"The name's Sosa"

"Yeah thanks Sosa" I grinned trying to play it cool

"Can I have your number?" He asked me as he smirked

"Sorry, I don't give my number to strangers" As soon as I uttered those words the bell rung leaving him no time to say anything back.

Laylay and I walked home not wanting to ride that hot ass bus so I called my dad to give him prior knowledge that I was going to chill with Laylay.

Phone Convo:

"Dad can I stay at Laylay's house for a little while?"

"Let me speak with her"

"Yes Mr. Smith?" Laylay answered

"Timbra can come over just no boys ,okay?"

"Yes sir" Laylay hung up grinning like a fool knowing she wasn't going to fulfill my father's wishes.