Part 37

2 Weeks Later

A N T H O N Y

I decide not to make timbra join me in killing these too fools. she know that I have them but I don't want timbra risking her life. Any who's today is the day I kill them. I'm going to start with Ashley. I'ma save the best for last !

Ashley- I'm sorry please don't kill me.

Anthony- too late for that, you messed with my family and now you going to have to meet you maker right now.

And with that I shot her 3x in the head. Now Quintimb. I'ma make him suffer badly. I asked him why he shoot timbra?

Quintimb- I'm not telling you sh.t, so hurry up and kill me.

Anthony- Hahaha, you think I'm going to just kill you? I'ma make you feel the pain like you did my daughter !

* I took some bleach and threw it in his eyes.*

Quintimb- * yelling in pain*

Anthony- Are you going to talk now?

Quintimb- *Silence*

Anthony- Two can play at this game.

I grabbed my favorite big knife and cut his thumbs.

Anthony- are you going to talk now?

Quintimb- *yelling in pain* go to Hell

After he said his words, I slit his throat, and shot him between his eyes 4 good times. Never mess with my family dumb ass pussy niqqa. I shot him again in the leg just because I wanted too. I called my clean up crew to get rid of him by setting his ass on fire. after that I walked out of my trap and went home. now that I got rid of them I got to find this bitch tabresha.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ok Ok y'all this is just Anthony chapter ! next chapter will be about Destiny and timbra. Y'all stay tune cause this Sh.t just Got Real !

I'm Glad Anthony Got ''Rid'' Of Them Fools

20 Votes And 8 Comments To Update !!!

Carter Dee Y'all