Part 23

Recap : T I M B R A A A A A A

S O S A

After Marry Yelled Timbra because she got shot we rushed to Jackson Memorial Hospital. I was actually crying, I know Thugs don't cry but Damn that's my first seed and the love of my life. I can't loose them. they the ones that got me thinking this thug life ain't for me! Man I had to do a little prayer.

Prayer: God please don't let my seed and my girlfriend die. They all I got. They don't deserve to die one bit. Please Protect them God and I promise to talk to you more often, not only coming to you when I need your help but on regular basis. I know timbra ask me to accept you in my life but I was a little hesitant but now im confident that I want you to be in my life. I'll do anything to help them stay alive and I pray in your name amen.

30 Minutes Later ( Arriving At Jackson)

I ran to the front desk and ask about information about Quintimbra Smith. The lady was batting her ugly ass eye lashes at me and searched on the computer. I don't got time for this thirsty hoe so I mugged that T.H.O.T ( That Hoe Over There) and walked over to Marry that was bawling her eyes out. I Ask what happen and she explained everything. It seems like somebody planned it because timbra got shot 3 times and right now if they don't make it somebody is going to meet there maker pretty soon. I wanted too cry but sh.t ima stay strong for her.

30 Minutes Later

Doctor: Family Of Quintimbra Smith?

Me, Marry, Kionn, Leelee, Laylay all stood up.

Doctor: Well Timbra Survive and the baby is not looking to well. We will have to perform a immediate C-Section so therefore I need the father of the baby if he's here.

Sosa: Right Here Doc... What I gotta do?

Doctor: Follow Me sir

Marry: Take care my baby girl Sosa

Sosa: I will I promise

S O S A

After I told Marry I would take good care of her I followed the doctor to prepare for the C-Section. To be honest I was hella scared for timbra and the baby. I hope this process brings my baby safe to this world even though she premature. After I wore the things that the doctor instructed me I walked over the where they were going to do the C-section. I seen timbra crying so hard that she didn't even notice me. all she was saying was is my baby going to be alright and stuff. walked over to the table she was at and held her hand. she looked up at me with her puffy eyes and red nose. I kissed her on her head and told her im right here, everything is going to be alright.She nodded her head and ask can we pray before they cut her open. I nodded and she ask the doctors to join. they all agree and gather around her and she began to pray.

Prayer: Lord I pray that everything goes well with bring my baby into this crucial world. I pray that you give these doctors the knowledge to make this operation smoothly. We pray in your name Amen.

S O S A

After our little prayer the doctor got started. I was with timbra through out the whole time. The doctor was talking through out the whole process. they called me over to cut the umbilical cord.The doctor didn't even give timbra a chance to see the baby because the baby wasn't crying. She was paled and small too. I know something was wrong. I took a picture before they took her away. a tear slipped from eye and prayed my baby girl was ok. I walked back over to timbra to let her see our daughter. she was just crying. This was not the moment I wanted to remember my first child's birth.

***************************************************************************************

Author Pov

This was a extremely sad chapter. I was just shocked who will kill a pregnant timbra??

Is The Baby Okay?

How does Sosa feels about his first child birth?

Wow Timbra must be really hurt if she was crying through the process.

Revenge Is On Its way.

Vote, Comment !!!

Carter Dee :)