Part 17

Timbra Pov**

Its 8pm and Devon texted me that he'll be there in a couple of mintues so get ready. I smiled and did my hygienes. I decided to where a lace black shirt with white skinny jeans and my black and white jordans the 13's. I curled my hair and comb out my bang. I looked good ! after 10 mintues pass he pulled up to my drive way. I told my goodbyes to ONLY my dad because me and my mother wasn't on good terms and i really dont care. but anyways i was heading out the door and seen Devon all white bugatti. He was standing outside the passenger door waiting till i got into the car. he look fly as fuck. he had this black true religion shirt with black true's with a fendi belt and black and red 13's. he was that baby !!! but he was a little older than me , he was like 18 and im like 15 ! but whatever.

Devon Pov**

For yal that dont kno a niqqa im Devon and im 18. I am a drug dealer and i'm trying to settle down with timbra. i kno she pregnant but a niqqa dont care fuck her pussy ass baby daddy. Yea i kno fool he in the same gang as me but i dont are ima show her i can be there for her and her kid no matter what. let me stop fuckin with ya i just want some head from her, ion want no skeelot( hoe) that got a damn baby on the way. the fuck i look like? I'm Devon Miles and if i want head from a skeelot ima go get it too !

Later that night *

Timbra Pov**

Tonight was horrible, That jerk Devon exspected me to suck him up! i kicked him in his ball and took the bus home. this is a sign that me and sosa belong together ! once i got home i climb through my window and just sat there. i heard my daddy yelling on the phone talking about how the hell you let my daughter go?....... you was suppose to stay with her until i kill sosa........ your not getting paid because you didn't complete the plan. after i heard that i started packing my cloths because my own father want to kill my unborns father. i texted marry to come get me around 10pm because i am not staying at with my parents.

Marry Pov**

After timbra told what her daddy said i instantly told kionn to take me to her house at 9:55. he was actually mad and told sosa everything. i texted timbra to let her kno i was outside. she came and i begin to start talking to her.

Me: is your dad serious ?

Timbra: yes sissy i heard everything and i am beyond pissed, my own flesh and blood will turn on me to kill my baby's father.

Kionn: man ima kill that niqqa yo

Marry: you cant babe, we gotta lay low for a couple of months. beause i know him. he's actually my foster dad.

Timbra & Kionn: WHAT??

Me: yes my foster dad, when i was little my dad left my mother beause my mother cheated on my dad with destiny father. my mother kicked me out so i had to be in a foster home. but then your mother and father took me in and raised me. he was cool at first until i started to get older. when i was about 15 your mother was pregnant with you. i was exited but then my mother came back to come get me and she gave birth to destiny. destiny and i didn't like each other at all. she use to always get what she wanted and i didn't. as the years go bye i moved out beae because i was tired of getting mistreated. your the only real family i have beause your real and you understand me. i wouldnt change nothing between us. i love you timbra

Timbra: i love you to sister !

Kionn: you dont love me to? (in a playing tone)

Me & Timbra: (laughing) we love you too

They Arrived at the house**

Timbra Pov**

I am so glad that Marry and Kionn got a 5 bedroom with 3 baths so im good! they said i can stay there for as long as i want. i'm still debating whether or not i should text sosa but deep down inside tells me that i should stop acting like a little brat and make this sh.t work. so i texted sosa to come to my new house since i do stay with my sister Marry and he agree. 10 minutes later he came and i brung him into my new room ! i will never get tired of saying that since i live with my sister and her boyfriend ! i might as well call them Mom and Daddy !