Part 32

Anthony Jr Pov

I know you guys don't know a handsome young independent niqqa . Well let me start off I'm Anthony Jr but I prefer Aj or Ant either one don't matter. I'm 18 and I grew up with only my dad because my mama died. My daddy is a drug lord and as you can see I'm next to take the thrown ! I knew I had a little sister but never got to met her because her dumb ass mother. I always wanted a little sibling. I heard she had a baby not to long ago and her boyfriend is a thug too. I'm not to happy about her having a baby but hey that's life, who am I to judge?? Well I hope I meet this sister of mine probably next week and my little niece.

2 Weeks Later

T I M B R A

I've recently moved in with Sosa. The house was just beautiful ! Everything Is just so organized and clean ! Pooka got her little nursery and a play room too. Sosa and I room is HUGE ! we have a king size bed and a walk in closet. Everything is just beautiful words can't even describe it. Any ways Today is the day I go back to school and honestly I really don't want to go and leave pooka, but Sosa ass woke me up extra early so that I can't have any excuses on not going to school. ASS!. Sosa mother came by to pick up pooka because we was on our way to school. today I decided to wear a white aero shirt that showed some of my boobs, black skinny jeans and my white and black and Jordan's. ugh I hope this day go by quick !

Car ride**

Sosa- who you showing your body too?

Timbra- what you talking about

Sosa- you showing MY goods. Look you got some of your boobs all out with them tight skinny jeans on! tell me who you trying to look good for.

Timbra- are you kidding me? I'm not going to even argue with you.

Sosa- put my jacket on before you enter that school. (hands timbra his big polo jacket)

Timbra- smh whatever.

Sosa- bae you know how I feel about you wearing these cloths. I don't want another niqqa staring at you. I don't want you to leave me

Timbra- but bae we got a child together, I would never cheat on you or wear things to show boys. you have to trust me.

Sosa- alright, but I still want you to wear that jacket.

Timbra- remember TRUST?

Sosa- ugh alright, and don't be twisting your ass when you walk to cause that's ALL MINES

Timbra- what like this??(twisting her ass making Sosa angry)

Sosa- haha stop that shit and walk straight

Timbra- Alright Bae, come here for I can kiss them soft ass lips of your's :)

Sosa- See that's how we end up with Que'yanna. your such a freak. but I love it

Timbra Kiss Sosa Passionately before heading to class.

First Block (Timbra)

As I was walking to my first block I seen my day one bitch laylay with her little pudge. aww he's baby growing!!! so I approach her by rubbing her belly.

Laylay- hey baby mama

Timbra- Hey babe's, I see my lil niqqa in there chilling

Laylay- why you and Ray'Shawn think it's a boy? lol

Timbra- bitch cause I know, now let's get to class for Ms. Myers fat ass mark us late!

Laylay- lol right !!

Class Mode

Ms.Myers- Good Morning Everyone, I will Be assigning partners for this project I want you all to do. it's worth half of your grade so all y'all ignorant kids better do it or you going to simply fail my class and I do not want to see them ugly ass faces in my class again next year. Listen up for your names and your partners name.

Layloni and Justin

Harris and Asia

Ashley and Kenny

Quintimbra and Caleb

I want you all to exchange numbers and figured out what you guys are going to do for this project.

Caleb- But Ms. Myers you ain't even explain what we got to do

Ms. Myers- I know your big mouth gone let me talk right? Like I was saying class I want you guys to write a 5 page essay about the great white shark. If y'all copy right then you basically fail my class. now talk it over with y'all partner and make me enjoy the rest of my chicken.

Caleb- Ha fat ass ( mumbled)

Ms. Myers- what was that??

Caleb- Nothing man now finish your chicken

CLASS BEGIN TO LAUGH

Caleb- Who's Quintimbra?

Timbra- Right here !

Caleb walks towards Timbra

Caleb- Damn ma you look good !

Timbra- thanks but we should really start focusing on this project.

Caleb- yeah you right, how bout you give me your number and I'll text you were we can meet at to do this Damn project?

Timbra- uh..... yea 786-----------

Caleb- alright ma I'll text you later.

Timbra- alright but only text me about the project.

Alright Ma

Caleb Pov

So this your boy Caleb I'm 16. I'm not a drug dealer but I do smoke weed. I'm kinda feeling this girl timbra. She fine as fuck. I heard she got a youngin (a kid) but shit I don't care I'll take care of her and that baby ! get use to me y'all cause I'ma be around a lot !!!

Skipping to the end of school **

Sosa Pov

School was boring as usual ! I texted timbra to meet me at the car. she came and got in the car I started the car and was heading to my mother house. I wanted to start a convo cause it was too quiet. as I was going to talk timbra got a call and was just talking low. I did hear her say she'll call the the person back as soon as she gets home. I'm curious about who she was talking to and I know for a fact it was not a girl either ! umh wtf is going on???

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Everyone I've gotting Way better ! tried to make this chapter a little long but hey I tried y'all know the routine !!!

What y'all think Sosa think?

Is timbra cheating on Sosa with Caleb??

should timbra cheat??

Sosa is kind of over reacting with the clothes situation right??

20 Votes and some comments !!!

Carter Dee !!!