Part 16

1 Month Later

Timbra Pov**

So last week was the week I told Sosa I was pregnant. I though he was going to end up leaving me but really he was supported. I changed schools and I have no type of freedom. Sosa comes late at night and spend some time with me. I love him so muchh!!!! My Dad?? My dad?? uh uh he's been ignoring me, the only reason he'll talk to me is when I have to clean and do laundry. it's like he hate me. and for my mom? she actually acts weird around me too. she can't barely look at me and it makes me sad. I fucked up pretty bad but my baby doesn't deserve this. he or she didn't acts for this to happen. all I know is that my baby is going to have everything he or she needs. I love my unborn already fuck with the rest says !

Sosa Pov**

So timbra is pregnant and I am going to be a very good father to the baby. I feel bad because I got her pregnant when she decides to loose her virginity the same night I got her pregnant. I told my mama and brother and they was excited because my mama love timbra! tonight is the last night I am going to spend time with timbra because my boss is sending me to do drops every night and I think I might want to quit. I got a baby on the fucking way and my baby can't grow up without his father that might end up dead or in prison. I swear ever since I met timbra she changed my prospects in life !! Man I just dont know man !

Marry Pov**

So im 5months pregnant and today is the day I move in with Kionn. He's been treating me good so far and I appreciate it. but at times he gets annoying like today I ask him to buy me pizza and he came back with some damn fruits, he talking about the baby needs healthy things and pizza is not one. blah blah blah !!! anyways since I got my place with Kionn I am going to ask timbra parents can she spend some time with me but really she can spend some time with Sosa. like c'mon she has no freedom at all I dont see how she could stay home and go to this boring at school and clean everyday! that some bull sh.t right? man thats my other half and I understand how to have no freedom because believe it or not I use to be in a foster care after my parents split up! Mr. & Mrs Smith took me in and raised me, then they had timbra. thats why me and timbra are so attached like that we known each other for years!

Few Weeks Later**

Timbra Pov*

Early this morning I've been throwing up non-stop. I have having morning sickness. I got up and did my hygiene and got started doing my everyday choirs to get that over with. My parents had lighten up a lil because my dad decide to take me to my doctors appointment today. he gave me a little lecture saying he was sorry for yelling and stuff that day, so I forgave him because he is my daddy he did say he is still going to beat my ass after I drop but im fine with that because I know his ass not going to remember!! Sosa has'nt stop by and all like really I dont care about him right now I got a baby on the way and I really dont need to be stressing right now ! if I got to be a single parent then I'll be it. In like 5 minutes I have to head down stairs to go with my daddy to see my baby's progress !! I've wore a black and pink sun dress that showed my baby bump, my black and white sandals and my hair flat iron down with a nice clip to it. for a pregnant girl I looked good !! lol let me hurry up before my dad have a fit with me !!

20 Minutes Later at the Doctors !

The doctor says thats everything looks good and my baby is healthy so thats good. he also says that I can't really do much around the house for the baby's safety ! and I can found out my baby's sex's in my next appointment so Im thrilled about that ! After the doctor gave me my vitamins and my ultra-sound picture, me and my dad was headed back to the car ! as I was about to step in something caught my attention ! I seen destiny and Sosa just eating each other face like Wtf. see the type of SHIT im talking about ! smh I just ignore and looked sad in the car ! my dad notice and ask me was I okay. I smiled fake and said yeah dad why wouldn't I be !

Dad: timbra im not dumb I see him over there kissing her but it's alright baby gurl you can go over there and end it right now ! and when you do you can see other people and have your phone back but I dont want you to speak to Sosa until the baby's born you understand?

Me: Okay Daddy.

And with that I walked to wear he was and ended it right there. His face looked shocked but I dont care I like the deal that my dad gave me ! I might probably talk to that guy at that party I got loose at !

Quintimb (Dad) Pov**

My plan is working out good ! I paid destiny to bring Sosa near the clinic I was taking timbra to and kiss him making her think Sosa cheated on her ! now that timbra is done with that niqqa she can be with that boy her fast ass was dancing on at that party.. yeah I know she went ! I got connections because believe it or not I was the drug lord! but I had to quit the game because I was raising my daughter and I didn't want to harm my family. but my partner in crime Lamar aka Sosa boss has been keeping Sosa busy because I asked him too ! once Sosa is out of the picture everything is going to be perfect !

Later That Day**

Timbra Pov**

So I've been texting that guy from that party and he is real cool! I learned his name is Devon and he is totally fine that I am pregnant he even said he'll take care me and be the father to my unborn !! anyways tonight my dad is actually making me go on a date with him !! im surprise but whatever. im really starting to like him and he might just be the one for me !! who knows??

Sosa Pov*

see this hoe always setting me up and timbra dumb ass always believing it too. man right now fuck this relationship because timbra be tripping man. ima go back to my old ways ! fuck her and this baby. tonight ima go get my dick sucked up by destiny since she do that best ! im done trying

*******************************

Author Pov

Damn what is going on with timbra dad?? thats crazy right there !!! vote and comment these questions I have!!

is timbra and Sosa relationship is really over?

how do you feel about timbra dad plan??

Should timbra and Devon date?

Should Sosa go back to his old ways ??

What do you guys want the baby to be boy or girl?