Chapter 6

Timbra POV

After that little problem we had in the hallway, I wanted to introduce my best friend laylay to my boyfriend. I saw her walking with our friend Skyla and called her over to meet Sosa.

"Girl this my Boyfriend Sosa. Sosa this is my best friend Laylony but we call her Laylay."

"What's up."Sosa said

"Hey. You better not break my best friend heart or I'll make sure you'll never be able to have kids. Got it?"Lay got straight to the point.

"Baby mama don't scare him. I'm sorry for her behavior babe." I looked at her like she was crazy.

"It's alright, but I aint gon hurt my baby at all. Oh and bae I want you to meet some of my friends. Lay, one of my boys is kinda feeling you so you can come with us."

"who feeling me?? I need a man" she is so ratchet and crazy.

"girl you sound thirsty" I said laughing

"His name is Key'Wuan" Sosa said

Sosa POV

I met Timbra's best friend and she's crazy as fuck. I don't know how my baby deals with her everyday. We walked towards my home boys and I  introduced each one of them to the girls. There were the twins Key'Wuan & Key'Shawn, Gregory, Trey and Ryan. After everybody's hey and introduction, I saw Key'Wuan and Lay walk off talking and Ryan staring at timbra like he undressing her with his eyes. I quickly pulled Timbra to me and kissed her because I know what type of guy Ryan is and I want to keep Timbra away from him. Let me not forget to tell her ass that the things she be wearing catches other nigga's attention and that shit pisses me off. I admit that I do get jealous when another nigga's eyes on her and approaching her. I don't want to lose her at all especially to a pussy nigga not that that would ever happen.

Author Pov**

Hey yal so far I see you guys like the book so im going to keep updating the book with two chapters a day :) remember to vote and comment any suggestions you have in mind !! please dont comment things that you dont say to your mother so dont try me lol much love

Your Author *Carter_Dee :) :)