Part 20

Recap : Marry & Kionn came bursting in my room saying Sosa got into a CAR ACCIDENT.

Timbra POV

*

*

*

 All that was going through my head was that was he okay? after she said them words i jumped up and put a coat on to head to Jackson Memorial Hospital to see if he was alright. tears was just streaming down my face and time like this i need god by my side, so i decided to pray

Prayer: Lord i know that i only come to you when things are going bad, but i pray that Que'Shawn is alright. I know this is all my fault and i pray that u protect him because his time is not here yet, he haven't seen his baby girl yet , i know the things we do in our everyday life does not please you but lord i just want you to know that he doesnt deserve to die yet he's has a family that need him. I know your listening to me right now, i promise to change me everyday life style if you protect Que'Shawn i pray in your name amen.

End Of Prayer* 10 Minutes Later

We finally arrived at the hospital, we ran to the front desk and ask them information about Que'Shawn Cooper and that lady just told us to take a seat?? WHAT THE HELL YOU MEAN TAKE A SEAT? MY BOYFRIEND AND NOT ONLY BABY'S FATHER IS UP IN ONE OF THEM LITTLE ROOMS FIGHTING FOR HIS LIFE AND YOUR TELLING ME TAKE A SEAT? BITCH PLEASE YOU BETTER START TALKING BEFORE I MAKE YOU LOOSE YOUR DAMN JOB !

Lady From the front desk look terrified and told us he in the ICU getting treated, the doctor will come out and tell you more information about the patient. I told her was that hard? and mugged her while taking a seat. i put my head in my hands and just sat there crying. Marry came over to me hugged me telling me ok but i know all of this was my damn fault. God for bide he dies i would never forgive my self.  GOD PLEASE ANSWER MY PRAYER !!!!

*

*

*

*

1 Hour Later *

Doctor: Family of Que'Shawn Cooper?

Me, Marry, & Kionn: Thats  Us !

Doctor: Well Que'Shawn is ABSOLUTELY fine, he just have a few cuts here and there but he's fine. he does need alot of rest so one of you can visit him right now.

Kionn & Marry: Timbra you can go we can wait till tomorrow..

Timbra: No, No you guys  can go, he probably dont want to see me, just tell him i love him.

Kionn: you sure?

Timbra : * Sigh* Uhh yeah jus let him know i'm sorry and i love him.

Kionn: Alright i got you baby girl.

Marry: Babe i'll wait in the car with timbra. dont take to long im hungry af !

Kionn: Smh Alright !

Kionn head's to Sosa Room 

Sosa: wassup cuh !

Kionn: Nun Man, how this happen?

Sosa: long story short timbra showed me her birthday outfit and i told her she aint wearing that, so she said ion need to celebrate with her so i left to the trap. it was like 4 something wen i decided to head home and next thing u know im in this hospital. speaking of timbra wea ha big ass at?

Kionn: *laughing* her and marry in the car, she aint want to see you because she think its her fault. she said she love you and she sorry.

Sosa: its not her fault its mines, i shouldnt react like that