Part 9

* The Weekend My Parents Leave**

Timbra Pov*

So this is the week my parents leave and I am so excited to not only see Ms.Marry but Sosa as well. My dad and mom came to my room lecturing me saying dont give her a hard time, aways be respectful and No BOY's blah blah blah. They waited till Ms. Marry Arrived in order for them to leave. Once she pulled up in the drive-way, my parents said there goodbyes and headed out. Once Ms. Marry walked into the door I yelled Marry and jumped on her because I miss her soo muchh !!!!

Timbra & Marry Convo*

Ms. Marry: hey baby gurl I miss you !!!

Me: I miss you too... and guess what?

Ms.M: what?

Me: I have a boyfriend and he's spending the night and I want you guys to meet!

Ms. M: cool with me and I have a boyfriend too. he's spending the night too

Me: ok gurl and oh yea tomorrow Sosa ask me can I spend the night at his house?? can I ??

Ms.M: of course babygurl be safe though !

Me: thats why I love you !

Ms.M: I love you too ... im going to start on dinner so get cleaned up baby gurl

Me: Kay

Timbra Pov*

I love Marry so much, she like the big sister I always wanted. I ran upstairs to text Sosa and said he can spend the night and eat dinner with me and Marry because she said it was ok. I quickly took a 30min shower and lotion my legs and put my Victoria Secret pink and black bra and panties to match with it. I went to my walk-in closet and pulled out my white and black shorts with a top that match with it. I look over my phone to see my Boo thang calling me

Our Convo*

Sosa: im outside bae

Me: alright bae I see you.

End Of Convo**

Once Sosa came in we chilled until Marry called us down to eat. Once we got down stair I introduce Marry to Sosa .

Me: Sosa this is Marry, Marry this is Sosa.

Sosa: What sup Marry

Marry: Hey Qu'Shawn

Me: Wait you guys no each other??

Marry: Yes Im Dating his Cousin Kionn.

Me: Oh Well were is he?

*the doorbell rang*

Marry: I'll get it , you guys can fix your your plate while I bring Kionn in.

Me & Sosa: alright.

5 Minutes Later*

Marry Introduce me to Kionn, and to be honest Kionn kinda look like Sosa but the older version. We was talking and having a good time. after our meal me and Sosa thank Marry and headed upstairs. I jumped on Sosa while he was on the bed and started to kiss on his neck. I heard Sosa moan*

Sosa: bae your getting my friend down there happy

Me: *giggles* I can tell !!

Sosa Pov*

For the rest of our night we had a good make-out session and end up just cuddling. I love Timbra I'll do anything to protect her. she keep it real with me unlike these fake ass hoe's. She got me thinking bout her every minute of the day. I want her to be my wife and have my kids. I know we've been going out for a couple days but really me and timbra knew each other since grade school. we use to talk in middle school but her daddy use to always tell her dont talk to me because my daddy killed her grand-daddy but that wasn't true. she found out I was telling the truth so she gave me a chance. im so happy she did because I love her with all my heart. even though im a thug, I always have a soft spot for her because she not with me for my money she with me because she love me and I love her too. she my wife and she aint going no Wea fuck you thought?? !!