Part 34

The Next Morning **

Timbra Pov

I woke up feeling a lot better. I'm trying to figure out how did I end up in bed with Sosa?? any ways I tapped Sosa to let him know that it's time to get ready for school. I walked in my bathroom to do my hygiene. after that I decided to wear my black and white Nike fitted outfit with my all white and black forces. I slipped on my promise ring that Sosa gave me and added some lip gloss. I packed all of pooka stuff that she will need. Sosa insisted that pooka spend the night with his mother and I agree. I grabbed my phone and saw a text from Caleb. I'm guessing Sosa read it and I really don't appreciate him going through my phone.

Car Ride( Talk Mode)

Timbra- Sosa?

Sosa- Yes?

Timbra- Did you go through my phone last night?

Sosa-.....

Timbra- Don't be going through my phone because I don't go through yours. I know your ass got so many hoe's in that Damn iPhone5 but do I trip? see this what I'm telling you NO TRUST. You know what I'm done.

Sosa- I really don't care.( blasting the music)

Timbra- I bet you'll care when your ass don't see me tonight !

Sosa- What you said?

Timbra- don't call me later on asking me where the fuck I am. find your little hoe's to cook,clean and satisfies you bye.( walking out of the car)

Sosa Pov

What the hell is this girl problem? is she on her period? her ass better be home and I ain't playing neither. Caleb lucky I'm not going to school because of this drop I got to do. He better pray to god he dont meet his maker soon.

T I M B R A

After i said what i had to say i walked to my locker to grab my books. I felt somebody grabbed me by my waist and whisper good morning beautiful. I turned around to see Caleb. I hug him and we started talking about the project. I told him after school I'll ride with him to start on the project. he agreed and walked me to class.

After School**

My dad texted me stating that I have a big brother and he wants me to meet him tonight. I agreed because that's family. I have so much questions to ask him ! anyways Caleb texted me to meet him by his car which was a black Mercedes. I arrive there and we were on our way to start this project.

Talk Mode**

Caleb- Do you want to grab something to eat?

Timbra- Yea sure.

We stopped au Applebee's and we sat down and ate. I took a picture of him and I eating. I posted it on Ig and put in the little box saying'' Me and Caleb Chilling and eating. Nobody's Can't Separate Us'' I got so many like's and comments. but the comments that stands out more was SOSA ! He said timbra get your ass home now and I simply ignore. After we ate we went straight to his house. He had a nice house, not to big but not to small. We got finish with the first 2 pages of the project and that's pretty good. I texted my dad to come pick me up at his house to meet my brother. boy I am so excited to have a brother. being the only child SUCK. even though I got everything I wanted, I never had a older sibling to watch and protect over me.

30 Minutes Later**

I said my goodbyes to Caleb because my dad had arrive. He was asking me so many questions about who I was with , where's Sosa and blah blah blah. I love my daddy but he talk to much ! lol anyways I told my dad that I wanted to sleep over his house tonight because I didn't want to go home, he agreed without any hesitation. We arrive at his house. I was kind of nervous about meeting him but my dad just simply told me relax. Here it goes! I walked right in after my dad and seen this light skin tall boy well man. he look like he was around 18-19. I was nervous so I stood behind my dad. the young man said,

Anthony Jr- Hey, I'm Anthony Jr but you can call me ant or Aj either or is fine.

Timbra- Hi I'm Quintimbra but you can call me timbra for short.

Anthony Jr- Don't be shy, I'm your big brother.

Timbra-( just hug him tightly)

Anthony Jr- So where is my little niece?

Timbra- She's with my boyfriend mother, she's spending the night over there.

Anthony Jr- Oh ok, let's get to know each other.

Timbra- Alright Ant

Anthony- Y'all I'ma go and buy some dinner, anything specific you guys want eat?

Anthony Jr & Timbra- Hot Wings And Pizza !!

Anthony- Wow you guys are alike!

Anthony Jr & Timbra- (Chuckles)

Me and Ant has so much things in common. I talked to him about my problems with Sosa and he understands where I'm coming from. I can honestly say I love my big brother, I'm like a mini him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Aww Timbra and Anthony Jr meet.

They are kind of alike too

Was Timbra Wrong for going to Caleb house??

What's Sosa Problem?? He doesn't Trust Her??

Where is the trust In the Relationship?

Timbra and Ant acts Alot like each other !!

Where's Pooka Bad Self??

20 Votes and 5 Comments Minimum !!

Carter Dee Y'all!!!