Part 40

So Guy's I Decide That This Is The Last Chapter !!!! I'm Sorry But On The Bright Side There Will Be A Sequel Right After This !!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 Years Later*

T I M B R A

Hey Y'all I know Y'all Miss A lot So I'll Tell You What You miss. So Laylay Had A Baby Boy That's Name Ray'Shawn Lamar Jr. He's Absolutely ADORABLE. Her Sister Is Kind Of Acting Up So Ray'Shawn Be Putin That fast ass little girl in check. Any ways me and Sosa are not together. Why?? Because he was CHEATING and has another baby on the way. Im not mad but just hurt. I moved out and found a decent 3 bedroom with 2 baths house that me and pooka live in. Speaking of pooka, she's gotten so big ! She now 5 years old and talk so much. She is such a smart girl and talk well for her age. Sosa and I are friends because pooka sake.

Pooka: Mommyyyy !!!!

Timbra: Yes pooka?!

Pooka: I dont wanna go twoo dawddy house dwis weekan.

Timbra: pooka we had this conversation already just be nice to the lady that's staying with daddy Ok??!

Pooka: but she's mean , why cant you stay wiff us mommy?

Timbra: Que'yanna Loyalty Cooper I'm Not going to repeat my self now go pack your night bag your daddy coming any minute.

Pooka:otayy mommy.

See what I'm saying?? She always got some type of questions to ask me, sometimes I wish there was a mute button so she would shut up lol but I love my baby !

S O S A

What's up y'all I know timbra told you we not together and how we "friends" well it's true that I cheated but I regretted every thing I did to her. I got this hoe up in my house claiming I'm the father of her baby which Im having a little doubts about. Ima make timbra have her little space until I find a way to get her back. I fucked up y'all but I promise ima make this sh.t work between me and timbra. Well Any ways I'm on my way to pick up my motor mouth daughter ! I swear this girl is just to smart and talk a lot for her age.

M A R Y

Hey everyone !! Me and Kionn relationship is going strong. Kionney is turning 5 in a couple of weeks. Pooka and Kionney is so much a lot. They both have a lot of mouth and questions speaking of Kionney here she goes with these questions !

Kionney: Mommyy when is my bruther coming out of your stomak?

Mary: In 4 more months now go to daddy.

Kionney: otay mommy.

See what I mean? And yes I'm currently 6 months pregnant and I am having a boy. I'm excited and all for the new baby all I ever wanted is a family and that's what I already have <3.

K I O N N

Yooooo !!!! So I'm at this jewelry store to buy a perfect ring for Mary. Yes I'm trying to wife her she all I need . She gave me 2 beautiful kids well the other one is on it's way, she been loyal from day 1, she put up with my bull shit and she my ride or die . So why not make her my wife?? Any ways probably tomorrow or the following week I'll propose to her because I want everything to be special because Mary is special. For all my young fella's if you got a girl that stick with you even with your flaws and bull shit don't let her go because you'll regret it. Treat these lady's right !! I'm gone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omg Thanks for everybody that read this book. I also want to thank the people who help and supported me. Thanks for all the good and bad comments. Don't worry y'all THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL RIGHT AFTER THIS I'll keep you updated about the sequel but in the mean while keep calm and wait.

Love you all

Carter Dee y'all !!!